Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Peyton POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm barking at me to get up. I pressed the off button, got dressed and went downstairs to eat. When I sat down at the table, all the kids in the orphanage gave me a dirty look. "I don't like you either, so look at your plates and keep eating.", I said.

They all looked away. Natalie, the lady who takes care of us walked in.
"You guys better get going, don't wanna be late for school.", she said. I picked up my backpack and walked to the bus stop.

The bus came about five minutes later. When the doors opened everybody pushed their way in front of me so I got on last. When I got on there was no more seats so I had to sit on the stairs that you climb up to get on the bus. I wasn't angry because the bus driver is the nicest one on the bus. He doesn't talk, so he can't be mean or annoying.

When we got to the middle school. I got off the bus and walked inside. I saw my friends and ran to catch up with them. When we got to the 6th grade level, we heard a ton of people chanting, " fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!"

Fights always clog up the hallway so you are always late to class. I pushed my way to my locker to get my stuff then pushed my way to my first period. "Late again ms. Peyton?", my teacher asked. " The hallways are clogged. I had no choice", I replied making my way to my seat.

When lunchtime came, everybody was about the fight.
I heard remarks like " He broke his finger" and " they got suspended for 3 weeks" and " there's already 10 videos of it online"

These fights were stupid. most of them were for attention. My dad used to always tell me, "If somebody pushes you, push them back."

Right before my parents died in the car crash they gave me a huge hug and kiss like they always do before they leave somewhere. They were going to dinner. I went to sleep thinking i'dwake up to my moms voice saying good morning, but instead I woke up to my grandmothers voice telling me that we were going to the hospital.
When we got there they had already passed. A drunk driver had takin the wheel and crashed with my parents car. I was crushed.

I spent a month with my grandmother until she had also passed of old age.
I had no more family left. I was an only child and so were both of my parents. My grandfather passed years before of a heart attack. All this happened around the time I was 7.
I still have dreams of my parents, as if they're still with me.
---------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is short! I promise I will make normal looking chapters. :P
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
and send me messages on what need improving!
-Kelli