Chapter 3

Niall's POV

" Guys, Peyton and I have to talk to my parents. We need to find out why we didn't know about each other.",I said.

They all shuffled out of the room, still in shock with everything that happened.

" I... didn't even know I had an aunt and uncle. My parents told me that they both were an only child.", Peyton told me.

"You know what Peyton? Lets call my parents and clear everything up!"

I pressed the speaker button and there were three rings until my mom picked up.

"Hello?", mom said.

"Mom... please give the phone to dad."

"Hello?", a manlier voice came on the line.

"Dad, why did'nt you ever tell me uncle Ron and aunt Madison had a kid? And why didn't she know about you guys or me?", I asked him. Confusion rang out of my voice.

"Son..... my brother and I, we got into a huge fight right before Peyton was born. We even got to the point where we said we'd never talk to, or about each other again. But once Peyton was born her mom secretly called me and told me that they had a child. But I told nobody because I was still angry. That is why you don't know about her. And he, ... he probably just simply didn't tell her about us.", he said

(A/N- I know this part was confusing! But if you read it over and over it will make sense!)

"Well dad. I'm adopting her wether you like it or not, she's our family."

"That's fine with me! I want to meet her ASAP!", he said

"Ok well bye.", I said.

"Bye"

There was a click on the other line, I pressed the off button as well.

I sat there with my eyes closed for a while. "Well Peyton come on I'm going to go and sign those adoption papers!", I said.

I took her small hand in mine and walked out of the room to the desk where Natalie was sitting at.

"May I please sign the adoption papers?"

She looked up startled.

"Ohh yes but I need to ask you some questions first.", she said

She asked me a ton of different questions. Like if I've been in jail, how old I was and things like that.

When she handed me the adoption papers I almost fell, they were heavy!

I sat down and started to fill out the 326 page adoption papers.

Peyton POV

"Peyton go pack up your stuff. I'm going to miss you so much!", Natalie said. I walked upstairs to pack my toothbrush, hairbrush, and pillow. I couldn't take any clothes except for the ones I was wearing because all the girls in the orphanage share clothes.

Once I was all packed I went downstairs by Niall.

" Peyton go meet the rest of the boys."

, he said.

I walked over to where they were sitting. "I'm Peyton.", I said

"I'm Harry!", said a cheeky boy with curly hair.

" I'm Zayn", said a boy with hair that looked like ice cream.

" I'm Liam!", said a boy with a buzz cut

"And I'm louis", said a boy with bright eyes.

They started telling me about they're band called "one direction"

They even sang a couple songs for me. They were very good!

"Is that why all those girls were screaming?", I asked.

"It's either that or they saw Harry's curly hair and loved it!.", said Louis

Niall came into the room.

"I'm done. Lets go home now.", he said.

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! I know this chapter is confusing! :( but if you think about it, it's not. But YAYYYYY she got adopted! The next couple chapters is where it gets interesting!!

This chapter is shorter than it should be, i know.

Message me what needs improving, I will fix it!

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and FOLLOW!

To get the next chapter I want 6 votes and 31 reads!

-Kelli