Jason

"Jason what are you doing here?" I screeched nearly jumping from my seat. I grabbed the tv remote and lowered down the volume. He sat down next to me on the couch and started running his fingertips gently down my back. I got goosebumps then flashed him a warm fake smile. 

      "What do you mean 'what are you doing here'?" He whispered in my ear pulling me closer to his warm body. He then started nibbling my ear which caused me to stiffen. 

        "Jason please stop," I said as politely as I could. 

        "I love it when you say my name." He whispered in my ear once more. Jason started kissing my neck. Unfortunately he found my weak spot causing me to groan, which lead him to slide his hands up my shirt.

        "Jason please stop," I repeated. He lifted up my shirt which revealed my black lace bra I was wearing underneath my shirt. He started kissing my neck more roughly making his way down to my breasts, trying to undo my bra at the same time. "Jason stop." I demanded more angrily finally making him stop. He released his tight grip on me, and stood in front of me. Because I was sitting down on the couch I had to look up to see Jason's face. Why is he so tall?

        "What did you tell me to do?!" Jason asked in complete terror. His deep angry voice caused me to jump in fear. Tears started to form in my eyes. I knew where this was going.

        "I-I told you to stop," I replied quietly while looking down at my carpeted floor in the living room. 

        "Look at me when you speak and speak more louder!" Jason shouted shaking the whole house. I flinched then looked into his eyes.

        "I told you to stop," I spoke. Next thing you knew, he slapped me across the cheek. Tears ran down my face remembering all the times he hit me, which was everyday. I have an abusive boyfriend. 

        He lifted me off the the couch by my neck. It became hard to breathe and I felt a panic attack coming. "Why did you tell me to stop?!" He shouted at my face as I closed my eyes. I knew I was going to die any second now. 

        I tried to grab some air so I could answer Jason's question. "Because," I paused for more air. "My mom should be home any second." That was that. I couldn't breathe anymore.

        Jason tighten his grip around my neck. "Fucking bitch," he cursed before throwing me to a wall. I laid on the floor regaining my breath while my back was throbbing from the throw. I heard glass being broken as I covered my eyes. I opened them to find Jason throwing glass decorations my mom collected at the wall. I felt pieces of glass hitting my body causing me to bleed. Unfortunately I didn't have a shirt on.

        I looked at my front door hearing a car pulling up my driveway. "Looks like mama's home." I heard Jason say evilly. I looked at Jason finding him in his monstrous figure. He had large gigantic claws dripping with a venomous poison. His body doubled in size making the clothes he was wearing rip off his body as his back hunched over. I could see his long spine sticking out, and his skin was so white it was almost transparent. I saw long veins up and down his body. Some were purple, blue, or even red. His body wasn't thin nor thick, it was right in the middle. His feet also had huge claws on it, which as well was dripping with poison. His face was narrow and sort of triangular while his teeth were irregular sizes but had the same needle point tip. Like the claws they were as well dripping with poison. His mouth hung open because of his large triangular teeth, which created a puddle of poison onto the floor. Although they're not really teeth, more like fangs. He didn't really have a nose, more like slits for nostrils. Lastly his ears were small and triangular, like cat ears but a little bigger. 

        I looked into the monster's eyes which was now a deep dark blue. I stared in horror remembering the last time he killed someone. Two months ago my eight year old brother walked into my bedroom when Jason almost raped me. I sat on my bed frozen with fear as I watched my eight year old brother get his throat ripped off by the monster.

        A tear slid down my cheek thinking about that terrifying memory. 

        "Put your shirt back on and sit on that chair," Jason growled at me. I got up feeling very dizzy and did what I was told to do. Meanwhile Jason turned off the tv and made his way to the light switch. "If you step one foot out of that chair you're dead for good. Do you hear me?!" I nodded still looking into his eyes frightened. 

        Jason turned off the lights and the only thing I could see was Jason's glowing blue eyes across the room. The door clicked meaning that it was unlocked. Tears slid down my face wondering what would happen to my mom. The door slowly opened and my mom flicked on the lights. She jumped a little when she saw me, then faced her body towards me. 

        "Roselynn you scared me!" My mom said. She noticed the tears running down my face. I gripped onto the chair I was sitting in. "Honey what's wrong? Are you okay?" My mom's sweet voice made more warm tears flow down my face. 

        "Mom you need to get out of the house right now."

  Ahh! I hope you guys liked my first fan fic! I worked so hard on it and I'm so happy that I actually typed it and everything! :)

Leave at least two comments for another update! :)