CHAPTER 13:

‘Emily, Emily,’ I heard Leos voice say waking me up; ‘We are here.’

‘Yay, finally,’ I said rubbing the sleep out my eyes. Leo gave me his hand and helped me up. I looked over to Tyler who was helping Ava and May get off the Truck, it was cute. I noticed at Ava and Tyler would actually make a really cute couple. I smiled to myself and then helped carry some food and stuff to the river.

‘Emily, did you sleep well?’ Tyler smirked at me.

I laughed and then said, ‘Yes, thank you Tyler.’

‘Did Leo keep you warm,’ Adam said smirking too, what is with boys and smirking? Not complaining though, it’s hot...

I giggled and then Adam started to sing with his damn godly voice of his, ‘Leo and Emily, Leo and Emily.’

‘Dude, that’s weird,’ Leo said pulling a weird face at Adam.

‘Sorry man,’ Adam said sarcastically, then he slipped of his top and dived into the water, before coming to the end as pulling Lily in. thankfully she was already in her costume.

A high pitched scream came from Lily before she hit the water and we all laughed, when she re surfaced her hair was all over her face and she looked mad!

‘Hey lily, I think you need to fixed your hair,’ Sam said laughed as she took off the black dress she was wearing and now was standing in a pink striped bikini, ‘Canon Ball!’ she said then dived in.

Josh took off his top and revealed drool worthy abs, I smiled at him and then Leo turned my head and said, ‘Eyes here babe.’ He was also only wearing shorts now and had the best body yet, I quickly stripped into my bikini and grabbed Leo’s hand and pulled him in.

Once we were all in the river and swimming around Adam announced that he was going to make us a rope swing, and then he quickly got out and went to the truck, bringing back a long rope.

He then climbed a tree and knotted it at the top, then he got down and grabbed hold of it, ‘Watch this,’ he said getting out attention again, then he swung into the water, but just as he was about the let go the branch he had chosen to tie the rope on snapped and came falling into the water on top of him.

‘Shit, man! Ouch,’ he cursed.

‘Dude are you okay,’ Tyler said swimming up to him, Adam coughed a bit and then untied the rope and got out climbed another tree and tied it again. Would he never learn on the first mistake?

Ava shouted across the water at me, ‘This time I bet the rope won’t even stay tied.

Sure enough, Adam didn’t tie it properly and he didn’t even swim but instead came straight down into the water. I burst out laughing and then everyone else did to, Adam was so stupid at times.

It started getting colder in the water and we all began to get out.

‘Hey guys who wants to go for a walk?’ Tyler asked, everyone except Ava declined, I winked at her as they left and she gave me a content smile in return.

I watched then walked way and ended up getting lost in thought till Leo brought me back, ‘You are very observant of everything,’ he smiled at me and then pulled me into him, he leant in and whiskered into me ear, ‘Want to go somewhere quickly?’

 I nodded and then he lead me off, we walked for a few minutes will we came to a small waterfall, he kept walking towards the water fall, ‘Came babe,’ he said to me then walked right up to the rocks by the waterfall. When I got to him I saw that you could actually go behind the water fall and there was like a cave there.

 Stepped behind it with him and looked around, ‘Wow it’s beautiful, I said to him.

There were faint crystal lines in the cave wall and the light coming through from the waterfall made the entire waterfall an aqua colour, it was absolutely amazing.

I felt Leo’s arms around me and he pulled me into his firm chest and kissed him Neck, ‘Leo, how did you ever manage to find this place?’ I said trying not to melt in his arms like I desperately wanted to.

‘A while back with the boys, it was like where we slept on the weekends, during summer,’ he said, and then he spun me around so that I was facing him and he looked me in the eyes and smiled, ‘you are so beautiful.’

I blushed and looked away, he always made me feel fuzzy and I wasn’t ever able to find the words to explain what I really wanted to say and everything.

I cupped my cheek in his hand and pulled my face back up to face him; he smiled and then leant in and kissed him. I felt butterflies immediately erupt in my stomach, wait screw butterflies, make it like a stampede of elephants or something like that.

He pushed my back against the wall of the cave and began to play with the hem of my top, I melted in his arms but he kept me upright, this was the most amazing feeling ever.

We spend about 15 minutes in the cave before going back to the other, Ava and Tyler still weren’t back yet and I was hoping something amazing was happening for them, for Ava’s sack. Apparently they had kissed in pre-school and she had had a crush on him since.

‘Adam, Josh, want to go swim again?’ Leo shouted to Adam who was sitting with the rest of them.

‘Yeah sure, just a second bro,’ Josh said and then finished his conversation.

I walked over and took a seat between Lily and Sam, I felt like I didn’t want to seem too clingy to Leo. Yet he came and sat behind me and pulled me into his lap, at least he was going to go swim just now so I could have some time with Lily, Sam and May. Maybe Ava will be back by then.

After a few minutes Josh had finished his conversation and the boys went to swim.

‘So where did Leo take you?’ May asked excitedly.

‘He took me to the waterfall way over there and then he took me behind it, it was so beautiful guys,’ I said giggling and melting inside.

‘And...’ Sam said wiggling her eye brows at me.

‘Sam! We spoke....’ I said, ‘And kissed....’

‘Omg that’s so cute!’ Lily said clapping her hands together.

‘Hehe yeah!’ I said thinking about it again in my head.

We chatting about all sorts of stuff until Ava and Tyler finally came back, from the expression on Avas face… I could tell nothing…

‘So…’ Sam said poking Ava in the cheek.

‘Tell you another time,’ Ava said, I could tell something happened, there are to possible options. One; she doesn’t want to tell because it’s not good and doesn’t feel like talking about it. Two; she doesn’t want May to know.

Sam didn’t push it and left the subject.

Once the boys were finally back from swimming we all packed up and then left, because it was getting dark and May needed to get home and we weren’t exactly close to town out here.