CHAPTER 8:

‘Morning,’ I greeted everyone who was crowded around the breakfast table. Who included, Gustaph, Lauran, Donna, Sam, Lily and Ava, they were all eating breakfast.

I had obviously woken up latest after having the most amazing dream about Leo; I wondered what we were now…

‘Morning,’ everyone said.

‘Do you girls want to go through to George to go shopping today?’ Donna asked once we had all eaten and gotten dressed.

‘Defiantly,’ Ava said enthusiastically.

‘Sounds like a plan!’ exclaimed Lily.

Sam just smiled brightly, and I said, ‘Yip, sure.’

We all got our stuff and piled into the Van.

Then my phone beeped.

Leo

Hey :D

Wanna do something today? :)

X

I smiled dumbly at the screen when Ava asked, ‘Who said what?’

I smiled at her, the tilted the screen so the rest of the girls could see.

‘Oo! Invite him and tell him to bring the rest,’ Lily said smiling.

‘Sure,’ I said then started typing a response.

Emily

Morning :P

Sure, the girls and I are busy going through to George right now for the day… wanna come? Bring the boys :D

X

Oh. My. Gash! He sent me an ‘x’. I am so busy fan girling over that right now! Hehe!

Wow ive changed so much in a week.

We drove and sang along to old songs on the radio, I think every car passing us thought we were insane.

Ping!

Leo

Sounds like a plan ;) See you later.

X

I smiled and showed the screen to the girls again, they all gave a little squeak which caused Donna to give us a lecture about making high pitched noises while we are driving, blah blah blah!

I sent Leo back an ‘x’ and the left it.

Wait, how did he get my number?

Oh well whatever.

We parked outside the mall and all got out, Donna gave me two hundred rand to spend and then a 50 for food. Then she said she would be back at about 5 when she passed here again.

We all said thank you and good bye then walked into the mall.

About an hour later Leo, Tyler, Adam and Josh arrived. We all said hi and exchanged hugs, Leo gave me a peck on the cheek and I blushed heavily. I was such a girl!

We walked around the mall looking at shops; Leo had entwined our fingers and walked close to me most of the time. Adam and Lily seemed to also be hitting it off. I noticed that Josh was constantly looking over at Sam every chance he got, but Tyler seemed totally UN interested in Ava.

But he was kinda running around jumping circles around us, wow some people do have excess amounts of energy.

 We went to Mugg and Bean to and all took a table in the back.

‘Good day guys, I’m Lisa, I shall be your waiter today,’ Lisa said, she tall and had beautiful chocolate skin and long hair that she had gotten bradded. She was really pretty.

‘Hey,’ Adam began, ‘How old are you?’

We all looked at him, knowing he was joking.

‘Um… I'm in a relationship sorry,’ she said.

‘No, no, I want to know if it’s legal for you to be working.’

‘Oh, um I'm 20.’

We all laughed at Adam and Lisa, Adam was quiet funny at times. When she left we had all ordered drinks. All nice cold drinks, yay life!

‘Did you see that really nice pair of jeans in Jay Jays?’ Ava asked.

‘OMG yes! They were cheap too,’ Lily said, ‘We so have to go back and get them!’

‘They were pretty cute,’ I said, ‘but I preferred the high waisted shorts at Foschini.’

‘Those would really suit you,’ Sam said joining in, ‘You should so go back and get them.’

‘Well we have till 5, so won’t rush,’ I said.

I felt Leo put his hand onto my leg and I gasped slightly, only Sam notices thank fully. She just razed her eye brows at us.

I moved over closer to Leo and he swung his arm around me, I smiled at this.

I noticed that Adam and Lily were now having their own conversation about the song yellow submarine by the beetles. They would make the cutest couple ever!

Lisa brought us our drinks and Leo took is arm away, I felt the warmth leave me and was silently cursing Lisa for bringing the drinks. I sipped at my lemonade and watched Tyler playing around with his Straw while he should he drinking his Coke, he is immature, defiantly, but also really fun to be around. He also had a great voice I thought thinking back to last night. Then my mind wondered to what had happened with Leo and me and my stomach went funny.

I stopped drinking my lemonade, I felt funny, like I’d vomit if I had anything more to eat or drink. What was going on?

I stood up and told everyone I was going to the bathroom and I’d be right back, I saw Sam notice something was wrong and she also stood p and followed me.

Once I was in the bathroom I stood leaning on the basin and looked into the mirror at my reflection.

‘Hey, is something wrong?’ Sam said putting her hand on my arm.

I looked over at her, ‘I don’t know just feel funny when I think of Leo kissing me.’

‘Oh, Haha, was that your first kiss?’ Sam asked.

‘Yeah why?’ wow did I just admit that.

‘You really like Leo don’t you?’ Same said.

‘Yeah I do,’ I smiled at myself.

‘I remember my first kiss and boyfriends, don’t worry what you are feeling is normal, it’s called Love Struck, some people get it,’ Sam smiled at me.

Love struck? I think I had heard of it once.

I smiled at her and she gave me a hug.

‘Just don’t eat if you don’t feel like it, it will pass in its own time,’ She said smiling, ‘don’t force yourself, okay?’

I smiled at her and nodded, and then we walked out the Bathroom to the others.

 After we all had our drinks and ate we went and got the shorts and jeans we wanted.

We then went to watch a movie that was on, can’t even remember what it was call, I didn’t exactly watch, I was too busy kissing Leo, hehe.

At the end of the day Leo told me that he will pick me up tomorrow at 10.

He didn’t even give me and option, just said that then kissed me good bye and left.

I had also noticed that Adam was very touchy when he said good bye to Lily, and she was just beaming at this fact.

Donna picked us up and we drove back in silence, we dropped the girls at their houses and then drove home.

I was looking forward to the next day; I wonder where we were going, hehe.