Chapter 2

Just as I walked into my 6th period class, Chemistry, the new boy, Ryan, was sitting right by my seat. 'Oh great! Now i have to deal with him everyday' I thought as I rolled my eyes. I quickly walked over to my seat ignoring him.

"Okay class. Today we're going to be learning about moles. But first, discuss to your partner about moles and what you know about them. Moles being the scientific word not the unnapealing feature on a human body." Mr. Torrents was continuing on about.

Wow. Just great. I have to discuss about moles with this boy now? How could this day get worse really.?

I turned to look at him but he was still looking straight ahead obviously ignoring me but I didn't care. i didn't want to get in trouble but I didn't really want to talk to him either. 

I cleared my throat loud enough for him to hear. "Hey! Mr. Torrents kind of told us to discuss with out partne-"

"I know. what. he. said. okay?" he cut me off midsentence.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Fine but at least pretend you're talking to me. I don't want to get in trouble. You know that this is our grade?"

"You really do talk a lot." he said in that accent of his.

"Well thanks? Anyway I'm going to keep talking because I would rather not end up with a B- in this class. Okay so moles are-"

"I don't care what moles are!" he nearly shouted.

I was taken aback by his voice and once again that amazingly hot accent.

Mr. Torrents started to walk up to us as the whole class was staring once again just like in the cafeteria. "Do you have a problem Ryan?" He asked impatiently.

"Yes actually. I can't sit next to this girl." He didn't even look at me or even at Mr. Torrents. He just sat in his seat relazing as if it were his couch. His long legs were up on a seat in front of him and he was leaning back as far as he could in these little plastic chairs. 

I wasn't going to let him run away so easily so I grabbed his arm and said to Mr. Torrents, "Sir we're fine. We're actually best friends but he's being kind of moody right now." As I said that, I squeezed my grip on his muscular arm.

Ryan looked at me intently and obviously annoyed. He tried pulling away but ended up tipping me over with my chair. And me? I just fell to the floor on my face with his arm still clutched under my grip. Of course he had slightly fallen off his chair, though it wasn't half as embarassing as what happened to me.

Oh crap. What the hell am i doing, my face on the floor whilst grabbing Ryan's freaking arm? I still didn't let go and looked up to Mr. Torrents. "See? Best friends!" I said with a big faked smile on my face.

Ryan looked embarassed and angry at me again. His jaw muscles were tightening and his fists were starting to clench. He pushed me off, threw his desk over, and stormed out of class.

Was i okay? Well, I guess. Everyone in my class started coming to my aid while the teacher was trying to call the principle for Ryan's behavior towards me. Even people I didn't know were trying to act as if they were my best friends, trying to comfort my face.

If only Rachel and Lucy were here to tell them off.

"Guys I'm fine." I said while pushing them off. I ran to the bathroom and checked my face. Just like i expected it to be. It was bright purple and it hurt to touch. My long blonde hair was all over the place so I decided to push it back into a messy bun. I looked like a mess but honestly, I just didn't care anymore.

Enough happened today and I was ready to go home.

------------------------------------------

By the time I got back into class, Ryan was back and sitting at his desk as if nothing ever happened. I couldn't help myself from keeping my mouth closed. It was definitely open and I was getting sick in the throat.

I went back to my seat and sat down without turning my face to him or anywhere. I just looked straight ahead as he did and continued on with class. Although my teacher wanted to take this to the principal, I rejected saying that I was fine. The class most of the time kept looking back at the two of us and whispering to their friends.

--------------------------------------------------------

Class was finally over. The bell rang and I was prepared. i had already packed all my stuff and got up from my seat ready to run to my friends and scream and shout but someone stopped me.

"Emma."

It was Ryan. He was standing right behind me.

"What." i answered with an aggressive tone still having my back turned to him.

"Sorry about that. I didn't really mean for you to get physically hurt."

I turned around to see if he was joking or if he was serious. His eyes held many secrets for sure but I could tell he sincerely meant it. it didn't mean that we were instantly friends so I decided to give him a bit of karma my way.

"Well, you didn't mean to but for the next week or two, i'm just going to walk around with half my face purple. Oh yeah and it hurts. So I guess thanks for that?" And with that, i turned then walked out.

 ---------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went fairly well because I didn't get to see that Ryan jerk and I left him feeling guilty so I guess I'm proud of myself. 

I finally got home and finished my homework and went online to start my English essay that was due in 2 weeks until I suddenly had the urge to check my facebook. Guess who wants to be my friend.

"Wow he's got some nerve." i breathed as i saw that Ryan Parker sent me a friend request.

I was debating on whether I should accept or decline to show that I was still pretty angry at him. But eventually i ended up pressing the accept button just to see how he would react the next day.

As soon as I accepted, a message popped up from Ryan. Parker. 

"Wow wowowow." i kept saying, my heart beating faster. "he's really trying to annoy me!" I kept talking to myself.

Maybe I'll a few hours to open the message. I don't want to seem as though I want to talk to the jerk anyway. So I clicked out of facebook and spent an hour or two on my essay.

It was now about 7 pm and I figured i should check the message now so I looked up facebook on my laptop and opened it. I slowly clicked the message button and was really, really suprised.

A/N- 

What do you guys think the message says (;

but anyway here's the next chapter! I know they're really short but eyyy It's hard to make them long at this point.

I hope you enjoyed and please comment about grammar problems i should fix!

Thanks everyone!