Chapter 1

"Emma? Emma!" 

I instantly woke up realizing that I was still in English class. My friend, Rachel, woke me up and practically saved my life because then, my teacher Ms. Shean walked by us. Rachel smiled to her and eyed me down.

"Why are you so tired today? You're never like this!" She scowled at me. 

I answered her with a yawn then said, "I've been having dreams again. Weird ones like usual but last night was just bad. I couldn't go back to sleep after that."

"Dreams? What kind of dr-" She quickly paused then turned to me with her eyes wide. "Those dreams started again? You need to tell me what it was this time as soon as we get out of here."

"I don't really feel like talking about it but it had to do with my brother's death again." I sighed then let out another yawn. "I shouldn't have came to school today but I didn't realize how tired I was."

Rachel looked at me with a worried expression. "You should have at least called me to bring an energy drink or something." 

"No, I don't want you doing that for me." I told her sincerely. I honestly didn't want to make her worried especially about my dreams. Just as Rachel was about to protest, the bell rang. I packed my stuff as did everyone else. it was lunch time now and I waited as Rachel was slowly putting her stuff away still looking at me once in a while with her worried expression. 

"Okay seriously Rachel. Stop looking at me like I'm going to pass out any second." I stated clearly but sarcastically.

"Oh shutup, what if you do? Then what the hell am I supposed to do?" She answered now with a flat face.

"Panic I guess. Then run to get help?"

She just rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh. We both walked out of class to lunch.

By the time we got out of the classroom door, Lucy was waiting for us with an excited smile on her face. She stopped right in front of us and practically yelled out, "Have you guys seen the new guy yet?! His name is Ryan and he has this accent. He's from another country I bet!"

Rachel and I just looked at each other then at Lucy. 

"New guy? Ooh is he hot?" Rachel asked Lucy. Before she could answer, Ms. Shean saw us by the door and basically screamed at us to go to the cafeteria. We all walked away eyeing Ms. Shean, trying not to laugh at her ridiculously pointy nose and rat nest hair. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached the cafeteria suprisingly without talking. All I could think of was my dream last night and how tired I was beginning to feel. 'Great, still 2 more periods left' i thought. I was suddenly brought back to reality when I realized I bumped into someone, spilling their lunch EVERYWHERE.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I spit out as I fell to the floor to help clean up.

"Uh. it's fine." Someone said with an amazingly breath taking accent. 

I looked up to see a hot boy with blonde hair almost to his eyes. He was wearing a polo shirt with some jeans that weren't too loose nor too tight. When we both stood up, he was tall. Taller than me and I was usually taller than most guys. His eyes were a stormy but subtle blue. Almost as if I'd seen the raging ocean yet on a calm and beautiful day. He actually was... gorgeous.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his accent. I looked up at him dumbly still mesmerized by his good looks.

I finally managed to answer, "Um yeah I'm fine. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." I turned my face to the ground becaue I could feel my face slowly getting warmer.

"Okay good. Then clean this up."

I was shocked. What did this perfect boy just say to me? Clean it up?! I couldn't help but get angry. I knew most hot boys were jerks but this was unbelievable. 

"Excuse me?" i almost yelled. "Okay I understand you're mad but really? Clean it up?"

He just looked at me with a bored face until finally opening his mouth to speak. "Well? Then buy me another lunch since you practically dropped mine all over the floor."

God his accent was so damn cute but I couldn't tolerate with his attitude.

"Whatever. I'll buy you another lunch but don't go around bossing me like I'm your freaking slave just because I accidentally ran into you." I turned around then finally realized that almost everyone was staring at the situation and my face got hotter. I was getitng angry and annoyed at the boy which I guessed was the new kid. 

"Look." He said. I turned back around to him raising an eyebrow. "What?" i answered.

"You don't want to get me mad." He said while his jaw muscles tightened and his fists started clenching.

Rachel suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me away before I could say anything back.

"What the hell just happened?" I nearly screamed to her. "I can't stand him acting like this  to me then telling ME not to get HIM angry!"

Rachel was now pushing me to sit down and sat down next to me before saying, "Okay i know but seriously Em, calm down. I don't think this will end well because both of you don't seem to want to lose this fight."

My heat tempered down a bit and I wasn't annoyed as much anymore but hot boy on the other hand was still tense looking at the ground. He let go of his fists and walked away from the cafeteria so quickly.

'What the heck? What's his damn problem?' I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of lunch was uneventful compared to what just happened. Lucy and Rachel were awkardly eating their food trying not to annoy me but just watching them act that way got me angry again.

"The hell was his problem?!!" i whispered to myself mostly but they both heard it.

"Oh come on Em. Maybe he just-" Rachel tried to calm me but I talked on top of her. "He what? Oh he's new yeah. So we should just treat him like a king."

They both looked at each other and stayed quiet most of the time to let me calm down from the accident.

---------------------------------------

Lunch was over and I must say, almost everyone watched me while I ate. Rachel and Lucy tried to comfort me but I was just too tired and annoyed to want to deal with anything.

i thought I'd never see the hot kid which I learned was named Ryan (Lucy told me about him) but I was way wrong. That was the not the last time I would see him. Or his anger issues.

A/N- Hey guys, so this is my first actual attempt for a pretty decent and long book so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i will hopefully post another chapter tomorrow! if not, the day after will be the latest. I know this was a short chapter but yeah. Its just a way to start off with things(: 

Please comment what you think and vote!!