Chapter 24 - NDKS, I am falling for him

Myrah's P.O.V.

Naka-upo ako sa isang waiting shed just a few meters away from the hospital.

Then I heard the sound of a motorcycle stop in front of me.

"You called?" - Aito said with a smile.

Just an hour ago, I called him using the phone in the hospital.

Hindi ko kasi kayang tawagin either sina mama o si Jaycee.

They'd freak when they laid eyes on me.

I gave Aito an apologetic smile, "Sorry for calling you out here."

His lost his cool posture and looked at me with worried eyes.

He got off his motorcycle and hugged me. "Hindi mo alam kung gaano kami nag-alala para sa'yo. Akala namin tuloy ka nang mawawala. Parang mawala na sa bait ang nanay mo! Alam mo ba yun?!"

"I'm so sorry...." - I said as I cried in his shoulders.

"Ano ba kasi ang nangyari Myrah? Bakit ka ba nawala?" - he asked.

"I was kidnapped and ..... and.... " - he didn't let me finish my sentence and hugged me tighter. In a comforting way.

I was crying like no tomorrow.

And it wasn't all because of that awful incident.

Ayokong idamay si Kieth dito kaya hindi ko na sinabi kay Aito.

"Shhh... don't worry, I'm here. You're safe now." - he said while caressing my back.

Yes I'm safe and no one can hurt me anymore. But why does my heart feel so sore?

~~~~

Dinala ako ni Aito sa bahay ko at agad akong sinalubong nina Jaycee at mama. They started lecturing me, and wouldn't let me hear the end of it. But after that, they both cried and hugged me. Saying that they were so worried and so happy to see me safe.

Its a good thing my feet stopped bleeding when Aito picked me up. I don't want them to worry anymore.

After an emotional night, pumunta ako sa kwarto ko and I started bandaging my still open wounds.

These might take a while to heal. Judging by how deep the cuts are.

I sighed.

The things I do for SimSimi....

Pagkatapos kong gamutin ang sarili ko, I immediately fell asleep.

~~~

(The next day)

"Take care hun! Uwi ka pagkatapos ng class okay? I don't want you getting kidnapped again." - my mom said as she opened the car door for me.

"Okay ma, ikaw din take care." - I gave her a light kiss on the cheek and bid her goodbye.

My wounds haven't fully healed yet but I have to go back to school or else mahahalata ni mama na di pa ako okay.

"MYRAHHHH!" - sumigaw si Jaycee sa malayo.

I turned around and saw that she was running straight at me.