23°

» "I fuck your soul out, releasin' your spiritual..."

Miami, FL;

"Remember, talk to him and don't give into him at all." Sierra coached over the phone as I walked through the airport.

"I got it, Si. I'll call you and tell you how it went." Paris said looking around for Bryson.

"K! Love ya, bye." Sierra perked.

"Love you, too. Bye." Paris replied before ending the call and focusing finding Bryson who said he'd be waiting for her.

She stopped walking and but the side of her lip. She sighed deeply and looked down to unlock her phone.

"Damn, ma. You kinda bad, you think I can get yo number?"

Paris looked up and saw Bryson with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. She hit his arm before they embraced each other in a hug.

"I missed you." She said against a neck.

"Not as much as I missed you." He replied before kissing her lips.

"Are these for me?" Paris blushed, pointing to be flowers.

"Nah, they're for this other chick I'm waiting on..." He said pretending to search for someone else. Paris sucked her teeth and took the flowers from him.

"Shut up. Thank you, they're very pretty." She smiled happily.

"You're welcome, baby. I don't know what they're called but I know you like purple so I just got them for you." He shrugged, taking suitcase handle from her, "My car's out front..."

Paris nodded and they began to walk to his car. The entire ride, She was a bit tense. Bryson was constantly gripping her thigh and saying things that were not helping her stick to plan.

When they got to his apartment, it wasn't five minutes before he was grabbing her waist and kissing her neck.

"Bryson... I need to talk to y-you." She managed, trying to move her neck away from him to no avail.

"Let's talk..." He mumbled against her skin, gripping her waist tighter.

"Can we— Can we sit down?" She sighed, trying to suppress a moan. He smirked at the sounds of her struggles and took it as a sign to continue.

"Bryson," she persisted, "I want to talk to you."

"Mm.. Let's talk later." He breathed, putting his hand up her shirt and unhooking her bra.

He moved his lips from her neck up to hers, inviting his tongue into her mouth.

Paris made a few more effortless try's to stop him but eventually gave in to his soft touch and sweet lips.

She knew for a fact that she wasn't a toy to him; he was always gentle and careful with her. He treated her with the most care like a sacred gift, it was just that, that was all he did.

He guided her to his bedroom, laying her on his bed and pulling her shirt up, leaving traces of kisses as he did.

She lifted his t-shirt, inspecting his tattoos with the utmost hunger, biting her lip as she looked.

Eventually they were both fully naked and Bryson softly kissed her body, down to her thighs.

Her spread her legs wide and kissed her spot, making her jolt with anxiousness. He smirked and repeated himself, enjoying her facial expressions.

"Stop..." She moaned, grabbing onto his hair.

He stopped teasing her and went to work, making her body squirm and her legs shake.

Once he was done, he found his box of condoms and put one on before crawling back into bed and positioning himself between her legs.

Her moans and screams were so loud, they were sure the neighbors could hear and the bed moved once Paris was on top, they were sure they were breaking the headboard. Bryson's grunts once Paris went down low were also loud, as much as he tried to contain them.

Always satisfied and always tired, Paris laid back on Bryson's pillow and tried to catch her breath.

Bryson, still slightly on a high from the blowjob he'd just received, went into the bathroom.

Paris told herself she would talk to him as soon as he came out, but with her fluttering even then, she was too tired to even stay awake.

Once Bryson came out, Paris was fast asleep. He got into bed next to her, wrapping his arm around her frame. He kissed her shoulder before closing his eyes and going to sleep himself.