21°

» "I guess all I ever had to do was take this shit a little more serious..."

[four years later]

Miami, FL;

" That ain't my, that ain't my girl, that's my nigga.

Catch me out on Ocean Drive wit' her. Aye, catch me in the whip ridin' wit' her. Hey, sippin' somethin', bumpin' BIG 'Hypnotize' wit' her.

Pray you get that job in Tampa. That's only 4 hours away. Take a car, take a plane. Baby, whichever is faster. Uh, whichever one isn't a hassle.

Aw damn yeah, uh. Never knew no I never knew. That, you'd be a freak and a friend too, yeah. You into everything I'm into..."

"Bryson, I gotta take this call. It's real urgent." Big Tedd, a producer from Miami, cut the track.

"Alright, I think I'm done for today anyway." Bryson replied, sitting the headphones on top of the mic.

He left the booth and grabbed his cellphone from the beside the sound board.

He turned on the screen and smiled at the picture of him and Paris that they took on his last trip to North Carolina.

He tried to FaceTime her but she didn't answer. He stuffed his phone into his pocket and left the studio, driving to his one bedroom apartment.

Almost as soon as he walked in the door, she called back.

"Hey, sorry I missed your call. I wasn't in the room with my phone when you called." She explained once her pressed the answer button.

"It's cool, baby. How was your day." He asked sitting his keys on the counter.

"Tiring, I'm so ready to finish out this semester and be done with college. It's so stressful." She sighed, making a face into the camera.

Bryson poked his lip out, "I told you to stay with me..."

"But if I had stayed with you, you may have never discovered your talents and be in Miami right now." Paris pointed out to him.

"I always knew I had talents, I just needed to bring my ass to Miami and focus a little more." He explained.

"Ooh, speaking of, guess where I'm coming this weekend?" She asked with a wide smile.

Bryson let out a laugh, "Are you going to stay with me again?" He asked biting down on his lip.

"Remember what happened last time I stayed with you, Bryson?"

"Yes. Exactly. Please." He eyes widened making her laugh.

"Alright, fine." She shook her head.

"And maybe for spring break we can go to Tampa and I can help you look for cribs." He offered.

"Bryson, I said I got a job offer there for when I get my degree, I didn't say I was definitely moving there." She reminded him.

"But, I know that if I beg you for long enough, you'll move somewhere that's not to far from me, cause you love me and you don't want me to be sad." He dramatically stated, holding his heart.

"Why can't you move here?" She asked smartly, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause, I can't get my career jumping up there." He explained.

She sighed deeply, "Ok, Bryson. Well, I have some studying to do. I'll see you Friday."

"Bring those red panties that I like." He smirked.

"Bryson." She said sternly, rolling her eyes.

"I'm playing," he laughed, "bring any panties you want, I'm just going to rip them off."

"BYE, Bryson." She waved and ended to call.

>>>>>
Not too many chapters left. Comment.