22°

» "i aint yo man that's true enough I'll fill that void girl sure enough..."

ECU Campus;

"Oh my God, Bryson's so talented! Paris, have you heard this?" Sierra, Paris' roommate of four years asked taking her headphones out.

"I've heard all his music, Si." Paris laughed, "He's very talented."

"Are you going to see him this weekend?" She asked.

"Yea." Paris said plainly.

"Well, you don't sound excited. Usually you're always talking about how much you miss him." She frowned slightly.

"I do miss him. It's just— I'm tired of not knowing where we stand. I go to Miami— we have sex. He comes here— we have sex. We're not as close as we used to be and everything's physical."

"Aw, well you should talk to him about it. It's seems to me that he thinks of you as his girlfriend.." Sierra expressed twisting her lips.

"That's what I thought, but when I was with him last, he introduced me to his friends as his best friend." She told her sadly, sighing deeply.

"So you definitely want to be with him, right?" She asked for clarification.

"I mean, of course. That would be perfect. He's the only one who knows everything about me, he was my first, ya' know? I just don't think he's as concerned about a relationship." Paris explained.

"You don't think he's messing with other girls, do you?"

Paris twisted her lips, "I don't think so, he seems really focused on his music."

Sierra nodded and put a single earbud back into her ear.

"Just talk to him; face to face. Tell him you want to have a clear understanding and I'm sure everything will be just fine." She said with a soft smile.

"Thanks, Si. I'm going to do that." Paris said, nodding.

Every since Bryson and Paris expressed their feeling for each other, she was a lot more comfortable being open with him.

But this made her feel the exact way she did four years prior. What if he didn't want to be in a serious relationship? What if he only wanted to be with her if she moved to Florida?

>>>>

Comment. I'll try to update again tonight.