CHAPTER 13: WHERE IS SHE?

( Third POV )

Elena and Stefan sped out of the gym leaving Kenzi with Rebekah. Bfore they could get far they bumped into Klaus who was with Bonnie and Matt.

" Where Kenzi " Klaus asked looking worried.

" She said she would be right behind us " Elena said while looking back to see no one there.

" Please don't tell me you left her with Rebekah " Klaus said looking even more worried then before.

" She looked like she had it under control " Stefan said.

Then Elena looked at Stefan with a angry look in her face. " You knew she wasn't going to be behind us didn't you Stefan. " She asked.

" Elena I had to get you away from her and I was going to go back but- "

" But what " Elena interrupted " You thought a fifteen year old girl could take on an original. "

Klaus ran right through them and into the gym. When he arrived he saw a water gun with vervain next to it on the floor. But there was no one inside of the gym.

Klaus fell to the ground in depression and wished he had been there to stop this. It's my fault. He thought. Why did I let her do that all those years ago.

Then Elena and Stefan walked in. And after them Bonnie and Matt. Then Caroline and Tyler.

" Elena if you want Tyler to live you must feed him your blood " Klaus said getting up from the ground.

" What are you talking about " Bonnie asked.

" Well Bonnie I've learned to do the opposite of what the original witch says. And this is just a theory. " Klaus said.

Elena looked at Caroline and Tyler and started to walk towards them. She held out her wrist while taking a huge gulp.

" Elena I can't-"

" It's fine if it means saving Tyler's life. " She said while interrupting Caroline.

Caroline grabbed Elena's arm and bit into her wrist. Elena flinched when Caroline bit her.

Then Elena walked over to Tyler and held up her wrist to his mouth so he could drink. Tyler started to drink and then fell to the ground in pain.

He kept screaming and Caroline wanted to help him so she went up to him. Then Stefan grabbed her and told her to stay back because Tyler could bite her on accident.

Tyler bones started to break and he was in so much pain. Klaus just kneeled down to watch every. Then Tyler looked up at Klaus with these gold eyes and vampire teeth.

" Well isn't that a pretty sight " Klaus said.

Tyler got up and Everyone there could tell he was better. " Thanks Elena " Tyler said.

" Anytime " Elena said back.

" Well Tyler now that your all better I think we all should get statted on looking for my sister who not to mention has your cousin " Klaus said.

" He's right " Elena said and everyone looked at her in shock " Right now our first priority should be finding Kenzi. Klaus where would your sister take her?"

" Honestly I have no idea " Klaus said " The last time I undaggered her she went missing for months. "

" Well where can we start. At least do you know that " Elena asked frustratedly.

" Where it all began." Klaus said and everyone was confused. " The place Kenzi daggered her. "

" Do you know where that is? " Elena asked.

" If I remember correctly it was an apartment about....45 mins from here " Klaus said.

" Then Let's get started there's no time to waist " Caroline said in her perky voice.

Kenzi were coming for you. Elena thought to herself as they all walked out of the gym.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

( Kenzi's POV )

I slowly started to open my eyes and thought where the hell am I ?

It was really dark and I couldn't remember anything except for going to senior prank night. I heard something that sounded like music.

You know I wish that I had Jessie' s girl!
tun tun a tun tun
Ya Jessie's girl!

Is what I heard. It sounded all scratchy so I figured it was on a radio. It felt really bumpy under me like I was moving.

Then I heard a car honk and it sounded like it was right next to. I reached into my BBC pocket and grabbed my phone.

I used it as a light to see where I was.
No fricken way. I thought. I'm in the back of a car. Inside the trunk!

I started to bang on the top saying Hey! Hey! Let me out of here you psycho!

I heard the radio turn off and then the sound of car wheels on sand. Like a little cracking noise like pop rocks.

I felt the car stop and I heard a car door close. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder as if who ever it was was getting closer.

The the trunk opened and a bright light shined in my eyes. When my eyes finally adjusted since it had been so dark I saw it was Rebekah.

In that moment I remembered exactly how I got here.