CHAPTER 11: PRANK NIGHT ( PART 3 )

Klaus looked back and saw Stefan standing next to the door.

" Klaus,  I came to ask for your forgiveness.  " Stefan said

" Well there's no need for that now. You and Elena are free to go. " Klaus told him while looking back at Elena.

" What about Kenzi " Elena asked.

" In do time but for now I need to get her as far away from my sister as possible. " Klaus said. " Plus I think me and her have some catching up to do "

As much as I wanted to go with Klaus I had just met Elena and I wasn't going to leave.

" No " I told him with the amount of courage I had left in me.

His face saddened and he was shocked by my response.

" Listen Klaus " I said " I just found my family and I'm not going to run away just because of Rebekah "

" It's to dangerous when she wakes up she will come after you " Klaus said.

" Wait what exactly did you do " Elena said right before I could respond to Klaus.

" I don't think I told you Elena but I used to be a Vampire hunter and Rebekah was the first Vamp I took down."

===========FLASHBACK============

( Kenzi' s POV )- Later on in the day Kenzi and Klaus argued

I walked into the bar and looked around for a blonde girl. Rebekah.

I tried hard not to seem to obvious looking for her but then again what ten year old walks into a bar.

" Now what's a pretty girl like you doing in here " I heard a man's voice say from behind me.

I turned around and there was an old man that looked around 30-40 years old. He wasn't fat but he also didn't have abs.

" Just leave me alone " I said while walking away.

Before I could take a step though he gripped his fingers into my hand with force.

" Where do you think your going " He said.

" Let me go " I screamed as he hugged me tight. He started to slide his hand up my thigh and with his other hand he grabbed me from behind the neck.

He started to pull me forward to kiss me and I tried so hard to pull away. I was so scared and I tried to reach for phone to call Klaus but when I did the man grabbed my hand and tried to put it down his pants.

Before he got the chance someone grabbed his hand and broke it. I looked at the person and couldn't believe who it was. Rebekah.

She pulled me off of him and then pushed him to the ground. She kneeled down and then plunged her hand into his chest.

" Now that's no way to treat a lady " She said right before pulling out his heart. She got up and then dropped the heart right next to his body.

To make it seem like I didn't know her I said " Thanks. Who are you? "

" I'm Rebekah. Don't worry I'm not just gonna leave you here us girls have to stick together.  " She said back while reaching out her hand and smiling at me.

~~~~~~~BACKTOTHEPRESENT~~~~~~~

Before Elena could ask for any more details Caroline barged in with her hand around her neck.

She looked at me confused probably thinking what's she doing with Klaus. Then she looked down and saw Tyler's dead body.

She ran up to him and kneeled down trying to hear a heartbeat but couldn't. " What did you do " She said demandingly to Klaus.

" Klaus fed him his blood and endless we find out how to fix the hybrid curse he's going to die " Elena said to Caroline as she walked over to Stefan.

" Wait he's in transition " Caroline asked while getting up.

" Yes, to become a hybrid now Kenzi if Caroline's awake then Tyler will be waking up soon. We both know who will wake up after him. " Klaus said while looking at me.

" I know but I'm not going to-" Before I could finish my sentence Tyler woke up bursting for air.

" Tyler. Tyler. Look at me. Look at me. " Caroline said trying to get Tyler focused because he was lost in confusion.

" Rise and Shine mate. Hopefully Bonnie found the answer to our Hybrid problem " Klaus told Tyler.

" Hybrid? " Tyler asked questionably.

" Your in transition. " Caroline said trying to calm him down.

" I'm going to go look for The witch now Kenzi you either come with me or put everyone in this room at risk of being killed by rebekah. " Klaus said while walking next to the door.

" We can take care of ourselves " Elena said while coming up next to me and grabbing my arm.

" Are you guys sure you know what your doing " I said to Elena.

" If Rebekah wakes up I'll just snap her neck " Stefan said.

" Fine but if I come back and I find you all dead I will tell your bodies I told you so. " Klaus said as he barged out the door.

I looked down at Rebekah's body and it made me think of what I did to her.

Before I knew she woke up gasping for air and did not look happy.