CHAPTER 4: THE NECKLACE

" I'm caroline and Elena who is this person " The blonde girl said gesturing to me.

" This is my cousin Kenzi she is my cousin. And why she's here, well you and Bonnie will need to sit down for that " Elena said

" Okay well can we talk about this later we really need to finish up this chillie " Caroline said with attitude in her voice.

" Sure let me just put the pizza in the living room so Kenzi can eat it there. You okay with that Kenzi. " Elena said while looking at the both of us.

" Ya okay I'll just be playing on my phone " I told her as I walked towards the couch.

Once I was sitting on the couch Elena walked over and set the pizza box next to me. I said " Thanks cuz " and then dug into the pizza. It was so good because I haven't had pizza in years. Mmmm

~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

" Buuurrppp ! " I said after finishing about six slices of pizza. I layed back and my god was it comfy. I slowly vlosed my eyes and U was ready to just pass out. But then...

" Awww " I heard a scream coming from the kitchen and I quickly got up and ran towards it.

When I got there I saw Caroline with a tub of chillie over a bowl That Elena was holding down. I figured maybe Caroline just spilled some chillie on her but then Elena took of her necklace and said " It burned me. "

I looked closer and I saw a burn the shape of her necklace burned onto her chest. Then Bonnie said " let me see " and when she grabbed it, it shocked her.

I ran right out of the kitchen thinking damn witches trying to hurt my family. Not on my watch.

I took out my computer and started looking at all the files I had on enchanted object. One thing that came up was that if a witch is searching for an object and another witch touches it, it will shock the witch that touched it.

That made me think what if Bonnie's a witch. I closed my laptop and walked back to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I heard Bonnie saying she would take the necklace and see if there was anything in her grimwar that could help.

So it's true Bonnie's a witch. I mean she'd have to be if she had a grimwar. And help with what. I thought.

" Kenzi! " I heard Elena call out. I ran back to the couch as fast as I could while trying to be quiet at the same time so they wouldn't know I was ease dropping.

" Ya " I said when I finally got there.

" Hey me and the girls are going to Tyler's thing will you be okay here. " She asked while walking out of the kitchen.

" Ya sure you go ahead. I'll probably be asleep when you get back though. "

" That's fine and if you want there's some blankets in the coverts "

" Alright bye.....see you when you get home"

I told her as she walked out of the house with Caroline and Bonnie.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry this isn't a long chapter but the rest I needed to leave for the next chapter.  Hope you guys enjoyed.

XOXO STAY COOL