Chapter 9

It took half an hour to wake Roman's mom up, after we told her about Roman being kidnapped she freaked for 10 minutes then blacked out on us. Wes thought she was dead and comteplated on burying her in the backyard.

Stopped that idea really quick.

"So tell us everything about him, and what's your relationship with him?"

"My husband, Romans father worked for him for qiute eomw time. Richard was a powerful man, but he wan't more powerful than one family. He envied them, he hated them, but Javar worked for them. Richard paid Javar more than 2 million to eleminate that family, all of them. He did so, after that Richard had all his trust in Javar."

"Richard was very, sneaky. But Javar was sneakier, Javar had been skeaming Richard for sometime then. WhenRichard found out, he was furios. Threatened to kill our whole family. Javar didn't know what to do, at that time he skeamed so many people, he seemed to be on everyones shit list. So he did what he had to do, he left me and Roman when she was 12. Seemed to be the only opton." When she finished, I couldn't beleive it.

"All this, all this and you still stood with him? Why?"

She just smiled at me. "Love will make you do very crazy things."

I nodded. "I'm starting to belive that." I whispered low enough for her not to hear me.

"So where is Richard staying now?" She gave me they derections. He seemd not to live farfrom here, only a 3 day drive.

"Don't worry, we'll bring your daughter back, right Wes. Wes?" On que I heard the toleit flush and Wes came out ajusting his pants.

I rolled my eyes, tyipical.

~Roman~

As I lay with my eyes closed on the cot I hear murmmering.

"Is she sleep?" I heard a girls voice whisper.

"No you idiot she's resting her eeyes." I opened my eyes to see to twin girls looking up at her.

"Hello?" I said to them, they gasped.

"Hello." They said in usion, they gave each other glowers.

"Hello, I'm Tracy." One twin said, the other twin stepped infront of her.

"And I'm Stacy.'' They stuck out their hands for me to shake it.

"I'm Roman." I told them shaking their hands.

"Are you new?" They asked at the same time.

I didn't know how to answer so I just nodded. " She must still be shell shocked, Stacy.''

"I believe so Tracy." The way they talk to each other, you knew they were twins.

"Excuse me but, what is this some type of farm?"

"Yes." They said in usion.

"I cotton farm to be acsact.'' Tracy said.

"Yes, a cotton famr were we pick... cotton!" I laughed at the twins as they glared at each other, looks like I have something to look forward to in this hell hole.

****

Tracy and Stacy lived here since the age of 5 picking cotton for Richard. They're both 17 now. They don't really remember anything about their parents, only that they died when the twins were young, working at the farm. They all were Mexican immagrants that paased the border illegaly and since their parents didn't have job options they all had to work as Richards slave.

The twins both had the same long black hair in ponytails, their figure was small but cute, even though they looked alike thet had diffrences. Stacy had green eyes, while Tracy had blue. It's the easiest way to tell them apart.