Chapter 5 part 3

I could've easily added them all togeth to make on chappy but.......... I didn't :/

Don't know why??

Anyway.

Vote Comment

Fan!!!

~Romeo~

It didn't take long before Roman was sleep, I held her so she was on my chest. Even though I knew this wasn't right, I couldn't help the way I felt about her. She was just so perfect! They way she fit perfectly in my arms, to the way we kissed.

The kiss.

When I think about it, my insides tingle. She had no idea how happy she made me just then, I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

But it's wrong, this is all wrong! Romeo don't let your feelings get into the way of what you came here to do. my mind argued.

But she is what I want to do. Ok ew. I so glad she can't read my mind, that would just be disturbing.

I didn't know which to listen to, my heart or my brain. You know what they say, the heart could fool you.

I kept thinking about what I should do.

You should just up and kill her already, you can't fall in love with the girl who father killed your parents.

As much I hate to admit it but I was right..... Well, the gangster part of my brain was right. I wont kill her but I wont get close to her like this again.

Anger filled me. If only we had met in better circumstances! I felt Roe squirm on my chest, involuntary I started stroking her hair helping her calm down. She nestled in closer to me and I wrapped my hands around her small waist.

The dress really did look amazing on her, when I first saw her I wanted her then and there. She had a beautiful body, she needs to show it. I'm pretty sure if she should off her curves more, girls would envy her.

I moved her hair away from her face and looked at her- actually looked at her. Why do I feel this way? This doesn't make since, I've never been... In love. Well I'm not in love.... I think? Is it even possible to fall in love in a short matter of time?

"If only you knew." I said aloud, knowing no one could hear me.

"If only I knew what?" I heard Roe say groggily, she sat up and stretched.

"What time is it?' She asked looking at me. I didn't reply, I simply got lost in her eyes. Her eyes were brown with green tents, I love them. It gave her a different look that I love so much.

"Romeo, what time is it?" She asked again. I snapped out of it and checked my watch.

"Almost midnight." She nodded.

"I think we should get back." She said, standing up.

"Yeah, you need to get to bed." She yawned, I put my hand on the small of her back and lead her to the limo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had fun." I told Romeo, we where now on my front porch.

"I did to, you know what my favorite part was?" He asked me, with a smirk on his face.

"No wha-'' It came back to me, we made out. He stole my first kiss.

"So you remember? Well, I was wondering if...." He sounded unsure.

"You were wondering what?" I asked, pursuing him to go on.

"I know I sort of stole your first kiss, but I was wondering if..." I didn't let him finish, I pulled him to me and kissed him standing on my tippy toes.

I pulled away leaving him breathless. I smiled at myself. "Thanks for everything, goodnight Romeo." Was the thing I said before closing the door in his face