I Never Knew Romeo Was A Gangster

As I sit in history class I couldn't help but think of the upcoming spring break. Since I'm not the most liked at Beta high I tend to be the main victim of hazing, which includes Creme Cheese balloons. Yes, I said- Creme cheese.

You'r probably wondering what that has do with anything ,right? Well since I'm new and what most kids would call 'the needy' I get hazed allot.

You know on Glee how the throw slushies at the Glee members? Well think of that but with water balloons filled with creme cheese. It wasn't easy to get of the uniform either, I have to constantly scrub for hours.

Yeah, not my favorite activities of the day, but spring break is starting after school and I am definitly going to enjoy not seeing anyone at this schools face for 2 and a half weeks.

Well, Beta High is a really top of the line school, it's a pricey private school, I wouldn't be able to get into if it weren't for my high grade point average. If you wanna get into this school your parents better have something going on, or you better have grades worthy to get in.

My mom works on a Casino boat and it pays little and my father isn't worth crap, so I had to buckle down on my grades to get here. This is the only chance I have at going to collage.

When I think of collage I think of Standford or something like that- I really want to get a full scholarship in Standford, it's been my dream since I was 13.

When the bell finally rung I was the first person out the door. Yes, 1 class down. Pathetic right.

As I walked down the hall to my locker I notice someone at it trying to pry it open.

I ran /jogged to that person. "Excuse me, what are you doing to my locker?" I halfway yelled. He turned around to give me a confused look. But what I was paying attention to was the way his muscles flex while he was doing it.

His bronze hair that seemed to go all over his head, he had eyes so green I swear it looked like I could get lost at sea. My eyes then traveled to his full lips, if I had it my way I would have sucked them off.

I god, what am I saying? I don't even know him, he must be new. But why would he come the day before spring break? 

"Your locker? But this is my locker." He told me, he handed the piece of paper to prove it.

"Locker 234." My locker number.

"See, I told you." He said smugly.

'Maybe there was a mistake made-

"No duh." He said cutting me off.

I swear if it wasn't for my self control he'd be on the floor unconscious.

I glared at him. "Well, why don't you walk on down to the office and fix it, dipstick!" People were now starting to stare at us. I didn't care, it's not like it was going to hurt my huge reputation here.Hence my sarcasm.

He hushed me."Hey, not so loud."

"I'll be as loud as I want!" I yelled again, he clamped his over-sized hand over my mouth.

"Can you please calm yourself?"He then pushed me gently away.

"Listen jerk I-"

The bell rung, he's so lucky I have no intentions of skipping class. I pushed passed him and walk to class, leaving him in the middle of the hallway.

The whole time in class I couldn't stop thinking about the strange boy that tried to brake in my locker. Well, not intentionally. Every-time I thought about him I wanted to snap my pencil in half, he's such a jerk!

The nerve of him to talk to me like I'm some type of idiot! He's probably one of those rich boys, he looked like the player type. But I just couldn't get his eyes of my mind, it was like I could get lost in them.

Before I could get deep into thought I heard someone speak.

"Sorry I'm late, the office got my locker number wrong." I froze at the sound of the voice. It couldn't be.

"It's quite all right Mr...."

"Jepero, Romeo Jepero." He shook the teachers hand.

"Alright Mr.Jepero, why don't you take a seat next to Roman." He pointed at me, this caused Romeo to get a goofy smile on his face.

He sat in the seat next to me and gave me a egotistic smile"So looks like we meet again, Roman."

Oh, brother.

--------

Nothing much but if you like it I'll continue

Comment or vote whichever suits your fancy

But 5 votes for a new chapter please