Author's Note

SEQUEL TO FORBIDDEN FANTASY - DRAMIONE.

Draco is now the target of the Death Eater rebellion. After turning his back on them to help his fellow Hogwarts students and stand beside his new girlfriend Hermione, the Death Eaters channelled their anger to him. With no Hogwarts to keep him safe and a home that he can't return to will the lovers be able to stand the test of time and defeat their enemies? With help from Ron, Luna and Neville they join the fight to once again make the wizarding world safe from the ex-followers of the Dark Lord.  Will their love be able to take the strain of being on the run? Will other things get in the way of their budding romance? The sequel to Draco and Hermione, A Forbidden Fantasy.

This story in in progress

Big thanks to EsmeraldaSnarkle for the inspiration for the title - a dedication will be coming your way.

Another thanks to all of the readers who have stuck with this story, even when I was slow to get chapters out. I will try to set dates for chapter releases so that I have a deadline but please don't hate me if I struggle sometimes! We all know what it's like to be part-time writers - sometimes life just gets in the way!

If you haven't read A Forbidden Fantasy then I suggest you do so before continuing but it isn't going to be 100% necessary for this story!

Be patient! Chapter One is underway!

I will be posting two versions of the first chapter, one explicit and one clean for those of you who would prefer not to read any explicit content. 

You can expect an update between the 10th and 15th of July!

Keep Calm and Ship Dramione.  ♥