*Stolen Kisses Chapter. 2*

Victoria: So! Here we are Chapter 2 of Stolen Kisses! Sorry, I was planning on updating sooner but I was getting caught up in Kiss Me Please *boyxboy*. Haha anyways, if you want

______________________________________________________________________________

I stared at Domanic my mouth wide open, did this guy just say he was my HUSBAND last time I checked I don't remember getting MARRIED.

"Um... what? I don't think I remember marrying you because I would, and I don't even know you let alone be married to you."

"Elisabeth, Im your husband from your past life can you remember anything, can you remember us?"

The way he said that and the way his eyes silently begged me to remember something I didn't, it broke my heart just a little.

I held my palm to his cheek watching him turn his face so his lips touched my skin, the contact sent shivers down my spine and a memory suddenly exploded in the back of my mind.

My legs instantly became jelly and I fell downwards, Domanic caught me just in time his eyes full of worry and concern my vision soon blackened.

~Memory~

I opened them after a few seconds, and saw I wasn't in the alley anymore but in a large and grand ballroom, people danced and talked around me they seemed to not notice my presence at all.

I looked down at myself surprised for my hoodie and jeans were gone and in their place was a dark blue-green dress layered and soft to the touch, it was old fashioned probably made in the early 1900's or late 1800's.

My hair was still its dark brownish blonde color, but in the candle light it looked almost as dark as honey.

On my left hand was a beautiful sparkling diamond, it captured my attention for a moment before I felt someone's lips on my neck I looked up startled my eyes meeting familiar blue ones.

Domanic!?

I took a step back to look at him, he wore a black suit with red trim he smiled at me as if I hadn't pulled away from his grasp and took my hand leading us to the dance floor.

As the music started up we began to dance, I've never danced a waltz before in my life yet my feet seemed to know this dance by memory.

Domanic pulled me close his heart thumping against mine, he said some words but I heard none of it all I could hear was the music and the click of heels against the smooth tiled floor.

After the first waltz was over another began, Domanic moved us from place to place my heart was soaring for I began to forget that I was dancing with someone I barely knew and lived in the moment.

Soon we were both outside on the balcony, Domanic pulled me close and kissed my lips gently as if asking permission for another kiss, I didn't give him an answer but instead pressed my lips against his.

I leaned in wrapping my arms around his neck, Domanic's hands slid around my waist and pulled me closer deepening the kiss.

I opened my mouth and said in a soft whisper letting the wind carry it around us until it disappeared in the night.

"I love you my Domanic..."

He finally pulled away and said in a low and deep voice, before I was suddenly sent spiraling into blackness once again.

"I love you also my Elisabeth..."

~End of Memory~

I woke up with a start my lungs taking in as much air as possible, Domanic was still holding me in his arms his face in my shoulder, I moaned my head feeling like it was split in half.