*Stolen Kisses Chapter. 1*

Victoria: Hey guy's! I wanted to make a short story so... here's my short story! It'll go for about... 3 or 4 chapters more or less. So yeah here's Chapter 1 of my new short story! :D

 __________________________________________________________________________

I pulled my hoodie closer to my body chills ran up and down my spine, my breath came out in short bursts from the cold air.

Darn why'd I have to walk home from Anna's house at this time of all days, I thought quickening my pace just a bit.

It was already dark and the streets were practically empty, and it seemed like I was the only person out at a time like this.

I heard the crash of something and my already high adrenaline heightened, my head whipped to my right and saw that a cat had tipped over a metal trash bin.

I sighed in relief and continued walking, faintly almost nonexistent was the sound of footsteps following behind me.

I continued to walk but made sure I stepped lightly so I can hear the footsteps behind me, the footsteps sounded heavy so they must be from a guy.

My heart pounded against my chest, this could be a serial killer or a rapist following behind me!

I finally decided that it was time to run, so I went into a full out sprint my legs pumped amping up my speed.

The footsteps behind me also went into a run chasing after me, I started shouting at the top of my lungs calling for help.

"Someone, anyone please help me! Im being chased, please someone come out and help me!"

I kept on running as I shouted my heart out, but if anyone inside those tall brick buildings heard my cries for help no one came out.

The person who was chasing me finally caught me, his hands grabbed my shoulders and he spun me around.

I barely caught a glimpse of his face before he slammed me into the side of a building, pain crept up and down my back, his fingers digging into my shoulder blades.

I yelped as his fingers continued to dig into my shoulders, the his face loomed close to mine and I inhaled his breathe.

I thought it would smell like beer, cigarettes, or something just as foul and disgusting but his breath smelled like mint or something else.

I closed my eyes tight not moving an inch, I knew that later I may be left to die or already dead in a lake or just left in this alley.

But instead of killing me or whatever, the guy KISSED me not a peck on the cheek kiss but a full on mouth to mouth kiss.

My eyes popped open in surprise and my breath seemed stuck in my chest, his lips were soft and warm making my legs almost melt.

His eyes were open looking into mine as he continued to kiss me, they were a startling blue almost glowing in the darkness.

He finally pulled away his forehead leaned against mine, his breathing was short and in short bursts.  

I finally got the chance to look at his whole appearance, he wore black skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt, on his feet were black and red converse, and his black hair covered over both his eyes.

On his bottom lip were two piercing, snake bites, but what really caught my attention were his eyes they didn't seem like the normal blue eyes they were almost... otherworldly...

The edge of his eyes were a dark cerulean blue so it was a combination of a dark and light blue color, they were so mesmerizing so... hypnotizing...