Chapter 17

Hey yeah, so this is chapter 17 , as you know ^.^

 Read. Comment. Vote. Fan. Share. Like. Tweet. ENJOY !

x----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Honey.

1 week later.

‘Honey’

‘Kyle’

‘I love it when you say my name, say it again’

‘Eww no, you pervert. Are you ready?

‘Course I’m superman it takes me literally 2 seconds to get ready’

‘Yeah…course come and get me then’

‘Keep you knickers on geesh...or better yet-’

I cut off the phone. The Kyle could be a real pedo at times. But I had growing feelings for him so I could overlook the unfortunate trait. I looked in the mirror for about the hundredth time. Rae’melle had come over to help me get ready. Well she came over for Lamar but I had managed to drag her from his room for about an hour or two in which moaned throughout whilst doing my hair. It was extremely annoying but I mustn’t lie, she had talent. To be able to tame my wild unreasonable hair she had MAD skill. My hair now lay shining and smooth all the way down the middle of my back. I had a slight side fringe which was cut to perfection. All had been straightened even the curly baby hairs at the front and back of my head. I was wearing my black body con dress, plain but sophisticated. Kyle had specifically asked me to dress as if I were going to a posh restaurant, so I had. I applied my Vaseline and smoothed my hair down once more before walking out of the bathroom. As I exited I spotted Lamar coming down the hall towards me.

‘Sorry’ I apologised as we tried dodging awkward past each other. That failed and after another to tries and failure I just stopped trying to swerve past him. I stood there waiting for him to sidestep past me but the silly twat just stood there.

‘What?’ I asked slightly irritated slightly nervous.

‘What’s the date?’

‘That’s need to know information thank-you’

 ‘Yeah and I need to know’

‘Sorry guess you don’t understand the saying, it was lovely this conversation but I have places to be’

I attempted to walk away again but he blocked my path and trapped me against the wall between his arms. The intensity of the situation shot up. The air was suddenly crackling with electricity as I stared into his smouldering hazel depths. The sudden shrill of the bell brought me out of my fantasy. I then realised how close me and Lamar had come. His head was barely inches away and I heard my laboured breath. He heard too because a smug grin spread across him beautiful features.

‘Saved by the bell’ he breathed in my face.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away with all the force I had and stormed off into my room grabbed my stilettos, clutch bag and smart jacket. As I turned the light off and walked out I saw, from my peripheral vision, Lamar and Rae’melle pushed up against the wall ‘making out’. It was sickening to watch and I practically ran to skip down the stairs. The bell trilled again long and clearly impatient, very much like Kyle.

‘I’m coming, I’m coming’

I slipped on my shoes, picked up my keys, purse and Vaseline and put them all in my clutch. Slipping on my jacket I opened the door to see Kyle’s stance, ready to ring the bell…again.