Black As Snow

Alll i could see was black. Then I woke up I was in a garden somehow and I immidiatly got up and tried to walk but only fell. Somehow I didn't fall someone had grabed me, when I look up I see it's jonghyun. i tried pushing him away from me but he pulled me closer to him everytime I attempted to be set free. His arms fely warm and i wanted to hug him just like I had to my brother , but I promised never to love again. I finally gave up and let myself be hugged by him I was still dizy and had no clue were I was. All of a sudden I felt i was being carried I wouldn't bother so I just blanked out again.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I finally catched up with her in the streets. I saw a car almost going to hit so with allmy strength I raned to grab her and when I noticed she had fainted. I carried her out into a more peacefull place to let her settle , I looked at her she was sleeping so peacefully. i had this sensation to have her but I knew I had to give her some air. Some time later I saw her wake up and almost trip. When I catched her she saw me and wanted to be let go. In her state of health I couldn't let her go the more she tried escaping the more I hugged her. Until I guess she finally gave up and let me carry her back to the school nurse. the whole time I was carrying her I felt this feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. When I got to school everyone was starring at us until we got into the nurse.

After some time I went back into class. " Jonghyun where were you ? " asked the teacher. " A classmate fainted so I helped her into the nurses office." I replied still thinking of the sensation I had felt earlier , maybe it was because I hadn't eaten completly. " Well then take a seat ." I saw a friend of Rachel , if i wasn't mistaken I think it was Kimberly. She was sitting next to some girls people had told me they werevery popular and I over heard them saying that Kimberly was going to leave them for the popular ones. I thought to myself that I shuldn't be listening to these things so I just continued on with the class.

 sorry it's shirt I have a writters block :/ going to become explicit in the next chapter