Grrr I hate this

Hey guys so i'm just going to change my best friend to Emely cuz I don't really think Maryanne should be my best friend anymore :P. Well hope you guys can understand and ENJOY oh and leave a comment of your opinion of things become a little more explicit and if I should go kinda dirty XD. well ENJOY !

As that annoying kid said to me "DAMN .. YOU GO GIRL !" I immediately punched him for saying that now I was starting to regret it. " Well that was exciting .. now onto our lesson..". Once I was taking out my "Death Note notebook"  I was pretending I was taking notes , I was actually writing the name of Key and Jonghyun for making me go through that humiliation . Then all of a sudden when I was finishing the sentence in my notebook I get a note. I slammed my pen into my notebook and read the stinking note ... great it was from Jonghyun say " Hey you had some courage dancing up there . So I was wondering maybe if you could go out on a date with me ? I mean so we can get to know each other. " Grrrr and his name was next to be written ! Maybe this guy isn't so bad after all I looked to my right because that's where he sat and he just gave me a wink , which made my face blush as red. " FUCK !" I thought in my head because I hated when I blushed . I turned around to Emely and mouthed out the words " WHY ME?? I HATE THIS !!!". She just pointed at me saying "kekeke" , I just ignored her I hope she was going to give me at least some advice but I thought wrong. So I just put my head into my "DeathNote" and begin writting his name. After class was over I picked up my ooks and all of a sudden I feel a nudge from someone. When I look up to see i's no other then Kim Jonghyun -.-' . He just winked at me again and then he said  "Join us for lunch ". Hmmm I thought " Lets see." I walked off to grab Emely's arm and say " Your going to be next to me with Jonghyun so will Marryanne wether you like it or not !" Emely looked at me like saying ' Why does it always have to be us' "Fine " she said. 

At lunch we went to sit next to jonghyun and the rest of his friends, Maryanne pushed me to sit next to Jonghyun so that way she could sit next to Onew. Emely got to sit next to Key, which I was glad. "So how did you dance those dances better than Key " Jonghyun said as he recieved a slap from Key. "She was good but not that good " Key said as he started eating his noodles. "Thanks for the comment ... I guess " I said as I looked down at my food and started eating my lunch, which was noodles with mandarin chicken. All of a sudden I see Onew staring at me and my chicken " Umm want some ? " as I lifted my plate and chopsticks. Onew gladly said " Yes ,Thank You. Sorry for staring at you like that it's just I-" he got cut off when all of the guys sitting at the table said  "You Love CHICKEN ! ". "We know .. sorry" Minho said. "It's no problem" I said as I put some of my chicken on his plate . 

* Jonghyun's POV*

That Rachel girl  seem's like a nice girl if you don't mess with her . I bet if I get to know her better she'll be even nicer, "You seem like a nice girl you know that ?" I said bluntly not knowing how it came out. "Oh thanks ...I guess" she said while she looked down at her plate. " Well tell us something about your past" Key said as he kept eating. I look to see Rachel and her friends look up at us " I have nothing to say about my past it's forgoten and will never be spoken of " Rachel said with a angry yet sad voice while standing up and leaving the cafeteria. As I slaped key  in the back of the head I stood up and followed Rachel trying for her not to notice me following her. 

*Emely's POV* 

I saw how Rachel and Jonghyun left. The only thing i thought nin these types of situations was to leave her to breath. " What happened to her that made her leave" Minho said as he was looking at the door and eating his lunch. " Her past is a very sad thing to mention around her it's actually a Taboo around the class too." Maryanne said looking down with sadness in he face , so did I . " She has such a horrible past that should leave her traumatized or somthing but no ... she manages to have a smile on her face.  She tries her best at everyhting and no matter what she manages to succeed at least at improving. " I said thinking of her. " She always gives and gives and gets nothing in return ... well we love her so we have our friendship to give whenever we give her gifts she smiles really happy and somethimes  she cries just for us not to notice and for us to be happy but we find out. " Maryanne continued saying.  Then I said "Her parents made her life living hell, she had to go through fights every day , her mother almost killed her as a baby , her brother who was the only one who understood her died. She was always shy and she fell in love in some times but the never loved her back. They only loved her for a day and then she got heart broken so badly and from that day she promised to never love again and only protect those who are precious to her. She was always abused and one timed her own parents throwed her out of the house and called her 'slut, whore,bith, good for nothing daughter' she almost killed herself but I came in and saved her. " I felt tears going down my face remembering her hanging over the cieling. " So far we can only tell you that " Maryanne said as she hugged me and giving me a tissue to wipe my tears. Key and minho just stared at eache other as Taemin came in happily not knowing what was going on and said " Hey guys sorry I came late but I had to help the teacher....." I looked at taemin with my watery eyes and he said " Oh sorry umm I'll eat at another table"

*Rachel's POV*

 I kept running not knowing where I was , anything to feel free and get lost from everyone. I just kept on getting flash back from my past. I couldn't stop them i wish I could all i could do is cry and try to run from the memories I tried but nothing worked ! I was walking in the streets I saw a car btu from there all i could see is me waking up in a labryinth. I remembered what it was. It was the same labrynth my brother would try to find me to comfort me. I stood up and saw him I was so happy I went running to him and hugged him , he hugged me back too. " Take care of your new family now do it for me ." I replied back "Yes brother anything for you." " Anything ?" he asked. "Yes anything ! Just to make you happy once more" . "Then let me go and forget about the past just forget." Then it was dark .