The second part

Oh boy if you think the first one is scary wait till you hear this. "Alright boys , you guys have to make the person you chose to do something you want.... now let's not get dirty on this situation. You boys have 5 minutes to confront and it  starts ... NOW! " Oh boy this was getting worse first, as I turned around to see what was in store for me all of a sudden I see Key smile and Jonghyun just standing there think. Then I hear Key say " Ok I'm ready so your going to dance korean girl songs ! First your going to dance Genie by SNSD , then Bo Peep , later Chu by F(x)." I was confused about who were these groups, but then he showed me the dances , I just stood there confused. I was wierded out how a boy could have more butt than me , later on I kept on looking at my butt and his butt. Surprisingly I danced them perfectly. Phew, glad that was over .... wrong I was again. I had to do what Jonghyun wanted me to do, he was still thinking until DING ! His plan of humiliating me more was me singing , the song he wanted me to sing was Starstuck by 3OH!3 , Mirotic by DBSK and Don't Trust Me by again 3OH!3. I guess it wasn't that bad. " Are you all ready.... Ok . It's time to start, lets start with Kimberly here." As Kimberly steped up so had Minho. It was wierd Minho had her say all types of tounge twisters in Korean. Well I wasn't glad that was over , next was Maryanne. She had to knock over Taemin and Onew in  a game me and Maryanne had played when we were little. First it was Taemin and her , she was really into the game and evetually knocked over Taemin. She turned to see Onew's reaction, guess he wasn't so impressed. Well it was thier turn they were relly good at this game until Onew probably shouldv'e known she get competetive and she knocked him over. Oh boy i thought in my head it was my turn ! As key put the music I was so nervous, as it began I was heading of to a good start. I thought to myself 'Hey you only have one life , let's make a funny moment to laugh about.' I kept on dancing until I knew it I had ended all of the dances. Now it was Jonghyun's task for me. I was already fine with it , As I started singing I saw all of my classmates mouths drop. I even got the attention of a guy I had a crush on . Heh, guess I'm too much for them to handle. I hit every single note right even when the raps I sang good. Finally  the songa were done. All the class claped and we headed back to our seats. The annoying boys who sat in front of me turned around until one of them said "Damn girl , You GO!" .