The anniversary

#imagine you and Justin has been going out for a year now, but he doesn't remember your anniversary today. You're hurt. You stay in bed all day watching One Tree Hill. When Justin comes home from a concert he comes to the bedroom. "Hey Y/N!" He says happily. You ignore him. "What's wrong?" He asks. "It is 10:30 p.m, it's our anniversary, and you're sweaty from a concert. We didn't do anything all day because YOU FORGOT!" You yelled chucking a pillow at Justin. "I'm sorry I forgot baby. It's just with all the concerts I don't have time for that stuff. You know that." He said. You can't believe he just said that. "We have been dating for a year, and you don't have time for even just breakfast together. I had to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner alone on OUR anniversary!" You yelled. "But I don't have time for you!" He yelled. Your heart broke. He doesn't have time for you? He promised you at the beginning of the relationship that he would always make time for you. Your eyes started to blur, so you looked back at the tv and went under the blanket. You were speechless. You heard him come over by you. By then you only let a few tears drop. Once he was a few feet away he started to talk to you, "I didn't mean it like that. Y/N." he said. You didn't even turn your head towards him. "I will always have time for you. Y/N." he said. You still ignored him. He climbed in bed with you, but you didn't even flinch. You started flipping through the channels as if you were alone. He put his arms around your waist, and put his chin on your shoulder. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He apologized. You didn't move a muscle. "Well say something Y/N!" He said annoyed. You turned off F.R.I.E.N.D.S., and you got out of bed. You looked at him with sad eyes, and his eyes looked regretful. "You want me to say something? Ok, I'll talk. We have been together for a fuckin year, and you couldn't even have breakfast with me! I was alone ALL day! You know what you were doing? Getting ready to sing! I was surrounded by no one today. You know what you were surrounded by? A bunch of girls who would love to do what I do with you! You didn't even text me!" I yelled. He looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "I said I was sorry." He mumbled. "Justin if you don't have time for me, than I don't think we should be together." I said biting my nails. "Stop." He said. "Stop what?" I asked. "Biting your nails." He said. You took your hand away from your mouth. "Love me, love me, say that you love me. Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me, kiss me. Kiss me, say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear. Tell me you love me." He sang in your ear. He was standing right in front of me now. "I love you..." You said. You kissed him. "I miss you." You said, as you said, "I love you." He picked you up bridal style. And laid you on the bed. You guys laid in bed all night watching movies.

The End