Cheater part 1

#imagine Justin is on tour for his birthday, so you wanted to surprise him in Japan since it was his favorite tour place, and he's going there for tour on his birthday. You're all packed and ready to go when you see E! Tv saying something about Justin. "I have this picture of Justin and Selena going to a club a couple days ago. Is he cheating on Y/N?" The person on the tv says. You're crushed. He cheated on you...again. You put your suitcase you packed in your car, and grabbed everything you had in that house that belonged to you in your car. You called your friend,  "Hey Sam."  "Hey, I saw E!. Want to come over for a while?" "That is why you are my bestest friend ever Sam." "See you soon."  "K bye." You're driving to Sam's house when you have to pull over. You cry thinking, "How could he do this to me again?" A cop comes to your car window so you roll it down. "Yes officer?" You ask. "Are you ok ma'am?"  "Yes." You said then he waved you to go on your way so you did. Once you got to Sam's house he opened the door before you even got to the door. He opened his arms, and you ran to attack him with a hug. While you hugged him you sobbed. He stroked your hair saying "It's gonna be ok." That's what you loved about him. He was always there for you. "C'mon I'll make you some iced tea." he said going in the kitchen to make it while you went to get your suitcases.

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note

What did you think? I'll do part two before I go on my vacation where there IS NO INTERNET! Hope you liked it thx for reading.

-M