Is that a yes?

#imagine you and Justin have been dating for a while now, but you both agreed to keep it away from the paparazzi, fans, ect. You two are on the couch watching tv when you turns on TMZ...bad idea. There was pictures of Justin and some model from the Victoria Secret show he performed at.

You got out of his lap and raced to the bathroom, and locked the door. You can't believe he cheated on you! You loved him so much, how could he do that to you?

"Y/N let me in! It's not what it looks like!" He yells through the door. You don't know whether or not to let him in. He cheated on you! You saw him kiss her! "No! Go away asshole!" You yell back through the door. You feel so stupid trusting him. You feel so stupid for thinking a hot, mega super pop star would just want you and not a million other girls hotter than you. Especially a model. You think he went away because you don't hear anything.

You hear something..... Crying. He's crying. You open the door and he falls back since he was squatting with his back to the door. You look down at him. "What happened?" You asked. He looked at you confused. His eyes were still watery, and his cheeks were stained from his tears. A tear falls down your cheek. "D-did you-" he cut me off. "No."  You nod your head. "Why?" You ask. He looked at his hands then in your eyes. "I was drunk, she was drunk. She said it would be a great idea if I tasted her lipgloss, being drunk I agreed-" You stopped him by putting your finger to his lips. "I just have one more question." You say. He nods for you to keep going. "Did you enjoy it? I want an honest answer." You ask. He nodded. You sit there and take it all in. "Would you do it again?"  He shook his head. You and him were leaning up against the wall. You start to tear up again. He looks at you, and you give him a weak smile, "Was it a mistake?" You ask while crying. For the first time he speaks, "It was the biggest mistake I ever made. I would take it back, but I can't. I don't have a time machine. But you can forgive me. I'm not asking for you to forget, because I know you won't, but I'm asking you to forgive. Will you forgive me?" He asked me. You just looked at him then suddenly crashed your lips on his. He smiled in the kiss. When you guys broke the kiss he asked, "Is that a yes?". "Yes, and I love you so much. Just please don't do it again." You said as you smiled. "I love you too." He said smiling like an idiot.

The End

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Was it too long? Vote, comment, and of course READ thx for reading :)

-M