What the Fuck Are You Doing?

Okay so this chapter contains some mature content guys! It'd kinda my writing style so if you don't feel comfortable with that stuff you shouldn't read this story. I love all you guys and I'm so glad I finally got this done for you! Hope you like it! <3

My eyes widened as they wandered over his bare body. He was gorgeous- his curls floated about his face and his bare chest and body had a sheen of sweat over it. He wasn't standing quite straight, an aparent sign of his drunken state. He lean on me, effectively pinning me in place. I screamed into his hand and struggled to free my body from his grasp but he was heavy and I couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't actually trying that hard.

His naked torso pressed against mine as he "sssssshhhhhhh'd" me and then he bit his lip- I nearly died. Even when drunk he drove me absolutely wild with his looks and his sweet-sexy charm. He was panting and his hot breath hit my face with an obvious stench of alcohal.  He stared deeply into my eyes and I gasped.

I lowered my head to free myself from his deep and mesmerizing gaze. His brown eyes where intense and beautiful and I knew if I continued to stare into them, I would soon be a puddle at his feet. So I moved downward and I sucked in another deep breath of air.

There it is.

His friend- and there was nothing little about it.

"Lllllike i-it?" he slurred and his friend jumped up at his friend jumped to attention, seemingly on cue. It was the first I'd ever seen. And hell, it didn't disapoint. I nodded half mindedly, not even making eye contact with him.

My chest was rising and falling rapidly as a heat jumped in between my legs in my now moist core. Just one look at it and I was a goner. I wanted it so bad- it made me so hot!

I'd actually been staring at it for a while (and it was staring back at me) when I raised my gaze back up to Sid's face. He was eyeing me lazily with a half grin on his face. He leaned in- trying to go slowly, but he stumbled and fell roughly against me. His hand came off my mouth as he laughed, he sounded just as intoxicated as he looked. I gasped as something hard- very hard- rubbed against my leg.

It sent shivers up my spine and then fire through my veins. "Oh my God..." I whispered and tried to right Sid's stance. He tried with me but stumbled again- this time landing his face directly between my breasts. I squeaked as he made contact with the sensitive flesh hidden by the thin material of my dress.

To my suprise, he didn't try to right himself. He actually resisted me helping him up. I groaned pulled harder on his arm to get him up when his mouth latched around one of my nipples, over top of the fabric. I screamed slightly but went weak in the knees quickly  tumbling down the wall. He fell with me but  didn't release my flesh from his lips.

My head fell back and I moaned into the night air, "Oh Sidney.." I moaned and ran my hand through his thick lucious curls, hoping he would continue his pleasureable enslaught.  He groaned and the vibrations from my chest went straight to my insides. I needed him to keep going.

And he did.

His lazy hands snaked around my waist, one resting above my butt and the other supporting my back between my shoulder blades, pulling my chest out toward him with a bit of strategic messaging and pressure in all the right places.

I was breathless when he let go for a moment to say, "Say it again..."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant so I just moaned out his name again and earned harder sucking around my tentative bud. My other hand went to his neck and stroked down his back. I could feel the rippling muscles and I bit my lip and closed my eyes.