Chapter 114

Brad from the Hellish Saints had gone to see Detective Harrison regarding another altercation with the police recently. Smythe was going to be arrested again, as were a couple of newbies. As their gang leader, Brad had hoped to come to some sort of amicable agreement on their behalf with the enforcers of law.

The weary detective sat at his desk, his head in his hands, messaging the temples. There was a throb that was getting stronger and not going away. He knew that every moment he wasted onmenial issues, could mean life or death for the remaining girls.

The biker lent back in his chair and looked about the office. Some seriously messed up pictures covered his walls! One picture in particular grabbed his attention. There was a picture of a girl with her arm sliced open and bone exposed. Beneath the picture was written, "Where could this monster be slicing these girls?"

"Ummm, Harrison? I may have something that may be of interest to you."

Detective Harrison looked up at him enquiringly and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, the night your boys and my boys had that 'disagreement' shall we say, we were actually having a get together at one of our regular haunts. We had assumed it was abandoned but a couple of them went exploring and uncovered some 'interesting' rooms. The set up could do some serious damage. It was assumed to be an old make-shift hospital, possibly for the military. Though why they would go to the extremes to hide there, didn't make sense."

The Detective stood up and grabbed Brad by the collar of his jacket, saying as they walked out of the building, "You will take me there now. We will talk about your friends 'disagreement' later."