Chapter 15

Hey there !

Okay so I have to apologize. A lot. I haven't updated since November. And I could say I've just been busy with school work and stuff but I honestly know if I tried I could've fit updates in. So I'm sorry. Honestly I forgot about the story. I hadn't checked since about 1,000 reads and 120 total votes on my profile and I came back and I had 13,000 reads on this story and 495 votes.

Wow.

I can't thank you all enough. And I promise I will update often now as it is the summer now and I definitely have time.

Thank you all and I hope you enjoy this Chapter.

------CHAPTER 15----------

My eyelids were heavy when I awoke, and I frowned as I struggled to open my eyes. As if it wasn't bad enough that a person cried themselves to sleep, they always woke up with puffy swollen eyes too.

I climbed out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. My eyes were red, baggy and oddly shaped. I looked as if I had gotten hit in the face. With a brick.

There was only one thing I wanted right now and that was a shower. I turned on the water and stripped down, standing under the warm water and staring at the wall. I felt like I had been forgetting something lately that I couldn't remember. It was just in the back of my mind..

David.

"Shit," I muttered, abandoning the shower to run out and go get ready quickly. I hadn't been spending much time with my best friend lately. What type of friend was I? I had gotten so caught up in this bet and getting revenge on Blake that I hadn't been with David at all. We used to spend every day together. I dialed his number and tried to pull on my pants at the same time. Unfortunately putting jeans on when you've just gad a shower was a bit of a struggle.

"Hello?" He answered and I suddenly tripped face first onto my bed.

"Hmpeeeyyy!" I said, earning a chuckle from the other side of the line.

"I see you finally remembered I still exist," he said, and I immediately felt guilty.

"I AM SO SORRY," I yelled into the phone. "I'll be over in ten with icecream and batman okay."

"Wow I've missed you," he said chuckling and I grinned before hanging up. Good old David never got mad at me. He was always there for me.

Ten minutes later I was sitting on Davids couch scarfing down the cookie dough ice cream I had found in my fridge.

"How is Blake?" David asked from the kitchen and I paused.

"He's like a cannibal."

"Wait what?" David asked, looking away from whatever he was cooking to cock an eyebrow at me.

"AN ABOMINATION TO MANKIND," I shouted and gave him a sly smile. He laughed and went back to cooking.

"I'm assuming something bad happened with him?" He asked and I nodded.

"He had a girlfriend for two years! How my girls has he cheated on her with? Like seriously that's despicable," I muttered, glaring at the ground.

"So I guess I win the bet hey?" He asked with a devious smile on his face.

"Not quite. Haley and I have a plan to humiliate him and win the bet," I explained, sending him a goofy smile when he rolled his eyes.

"I can't even win once," he mumbled and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Loser," he muttered and grinned at me.

He then started to walk over to me with a huge plate of food. I looked up curious and my eyes widened when I realized he just made a plate of bacon.

"You're going to get fat," I mumbled and he gasped as he looked down at my almost empty tub of ice cream. He pulled up his shirt revealing his sixpack and I laughed. "See you're basically there."

"Am not," he mumbled and turned on the movie.

The movie started playing and I focused on it. It was such a good movie. It was so well done and me and David had grown up watching batman movies and cartoons, it was our thing. Yes, a little bit nerdy but nevertheless good.

After the movie was done I noticed David had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

My phone went off and I looked down at the screen.

Blake: Hey

I rolled my eyes but texted him back nicely.

Me: Hey there.

Blake: What are you doing

Me: I'm with David

Blake: You really should stay away from him. He doesn't seem like a good guy.

My eyes widened at the last text and I glared at my phone. David was so much nicer than Blake! He had no right. He was probably just jealous.

I turned off my phone and didn't bother texting him back. Instead I decided to fall asleep too. A nap couldn't hurt.