Chapter 5

~ Present ~

Jade's POV
Perrie and I have been going strong for the past 8 months, School starts next week which means we won't be able to spend as much time as we have with each other although today is our 8 months anniversary and I'm planning something very special. Perrie is out shopping so I have lots of time to get everything ready.

Perrie's POV
I stood in the changing room looking at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a strapless, knee length, tight floral print dress. This would probably have to be the sixteenth dress I've tried on, I wanted it to be perfect and I think this definitely qualifies as perfect.

"Pez hurry up!, we still have to go to the jewellers to pick up the necklaces" my bestfriend Leigh yelled, "I'm coming, I'm coming" I yelled back quickly taking off the dress and putting my other clothes back on. I opened the door quickly grabbing the white heels I bought earlier and my bag running up to the desk giving the girl the dress and waiting for the price. "That will be one hundred and twelve dollars" the girl spoke, I handed her the cash grabbing the bag, speed walking to the jewellers. I entered the shop going up to the counter, "hey Karen, I'm here to pick up my order", "hey Perrie, I've had it ready" she said giving me a sweet smile handing me the boxes, "thank you, have a good day" I said giving her a quick hug, quickly catching up to Leigh.

Jade's POV
I quickly checked the time 6:03, okay I've got 57 minutes until perrie gets here. I grabbed her Suprise putting in on carefully checking myself out once I was done, I was wearing black lingerie with a dark blue bra and thong it was strapless and showcased all of my best assets which I knew would drive daisy crazy. I grabbed my tight black strapless dress which came down to my calfs putting it over the lingerie making sure that all of it was hidden. I did my hair in lose curls before putting on my makeup, I decided to go with heavy mascara, a bit of eyeliner and a dark red lip. I looked at the time again 6:54,
Shit she's gonna be here in 6 minutes I quickly put on my heels and grabbed my small clutch putting in the essentials, phone, mirror, cash, emergency make up etc. I walked downstairs checking myself out to make sure I looked my best, knock..Knock..Knock, i waited a few seconds so I didn't look to eager before opening the door revealing my breath taking girlfriend. "Babe you look fucking amazing" perrie said grabbing my waist and kissing me passionately when air became an issue our lips parted my forehead resting on hers. "You look even better" I said checking her out causing her cheeks to turn a crimson colour, we stayed in the same positions peacefully not a care in the world. "Babe the reservations" Perrie whispered sweetly, "we better go then, we don't wanna be stuck at home... alone" I spoke flirtatiously walking over to her car. Perrie ran over slapping my bum before opening the door and getting in, I followed opening the door and getting in, putting on the radio and intertwining our hands resting them on my lap.

Skip car ride

Perrie stopped the car, getting out and running over to my side opening the door and giving me her hand, "such a gentlewomen" I giggled taking her hand and pulling her into a kiss, "anything for my princess" she replied kissing me once more before intertwining our hands and walking over to the reception. "Hello we have a reservation for Edwards", "ah yes follow me" the receptionist said winking at perrie making my body fill with jealousy, I followed them up stairs that stupid receptionist still on my mind, not paying attention to where we were going. Suddenly i bumped into something making me fall back but before I could register what was happening I felt two arms grab my waist pulling me up and hugging me tightly as if they never wanted to let go, I breathed in smelling Perrie's beautiful perfume relaxing instantly. "Are you okay?, are you hurt?" She asked starting to freak out, "Perrie, Baby I'm fine, especially in this position" I smirked pulling our body's closer together making Perrie moan quietly. "O-okay lad-dies I'll be right with y-your drinks" the receptionist, I think her name was charlotte ran off shocked, "what was that for?" Perrie asked giggling adorably, "she was flirting with you and I needed to show her that you're mine" I replied slapping her ass and taking a seat, after Perrie recovered she sat down opposite me smiling sweetly.

Perrie's POV
Dinner was going great Jade ordered a steak salad and I ordered lasagna. We sat and talked about random things and the thing I liked most about it is that moments that should've been awkward weren't they were comfortable. Desert was almost here meaning it was almost time for my anniversary gift, now I know what your thinking yay another cliche present in the dessert, but I've mixed it up a bit. "What's on your mind babe?" Jade asked me pulling me out of my thoughts, "just thinking of us babe" I smiled intertwining our hands rubbing my thumb over hers lovingly. "You're so cute you know that" Jade spoke kissing my hand smiling, "not as cute as you baby" I replied moving a strand of hair out of her face, "hello ladies I hope you're having a good time, my name is Maura and on behalf of the la push staff I would like to wish you a happy anniversary, here are your desserts, I hope you enjoy." Maura smiled sweetly placing the desserts in front of us, we both thanked her as she walked away. "This looks amazing!" Jade's said eyeing her dessert, "tastes yummy too" I said shoving a spoonful in my mouth causing Jade to giggle.

Jade's POV
I got a spoonful of dessert lifting up to my mouth, stopping suddenly when I noticed something inside the dessert. I placed my spoon down taking out the what I realised to be a small white card, I opened it reading the large letters on the card Look up <3. I did as it said looking up to see Perrie kneeling down in front of me, "Jade the first time I saw you I fell in love, you are the most sexy beautiful women I have ever met, you are kind and caring and you are always there if i need to chat. You are never afraid to speak your mind and stick up for others even if there is chance of danger. You have the cutest laugh, and the most amazing personality. You have the most beautiful brown eyes that I get lost in all the time, lips that I can never get enough of and god you have the hottest body ever. I love you so much and I can't wait to watch you walk down the isle, have our kids and grow old with me" Perrie finished handing me a large white box with a purple ribbon around it. I opened it looking at the beautiful necklace, it had a silver ring with amethyst stones on one side and an engraving on the other hanging from the chain. Perrie got up and taking the necklace and walking behind me placing the necklace around my neck. She came back around wiping away my tears and kissing me passionately, "Since we can't get married just yet I wanted to get you something to symbolise our love for each other so now you're forever mine and I'm forever yours" she said taking out her necklace and placing them together. "I love you so much" I said hugging her tightly. "I love you too baby" she replied kissing me again moving to my neck instantly going to my sweet spot causing me to moan. "Let's continue this at home baby" I said squeezing her ass and walking down to the car.

At home ;)

Perrie's  POV
I pushed Jade against the wall kissing her passionately, moving to her neck making sure to leave my mark causing a loud moan to leave her lips. She then pushed me back making me fall onto the bed, she stood in front of me unzipping her dress, letting it fall revealing the black and blue lingerie she had on making even wetter. She walked towards me pushing me down and climbing on top of me, kissing my neck. She placed her hands on my back unzipping my dress and pulling it off, kissing her way back up my body leaving as many marks as she could making me moan uncontrollably. I moved my hands to her back untying her lingerie and talking it off so she was completely naked. I swapped our positions so she was under me, Kissing her roughly as I massaged her breasts pinching her now hard nipples making her moan again. I moved my lips down to her neck leaving another mark, moving to her chest latching my lips onto her nipple massaging her neglected bud with my hand making her moan. Slowly moving down her stomach finally reaching her soaking pussy grabbing her thighs spreading them apart and entering my tongue, hitting the spot that made her go crazy. Jade grabbed my head tangling her fingers in my hair pulling it making me moan against her folds making her shiver. "Baby I'm c-coming" Jade yelled coming in my mouth. I cleaned her up moving back up her body kissing her lips. She pulled down my boxers making my member hit my stomach with a loud smack she leaned forward grabbing my waist and pulling me down. "I need you in me now!" Jade said swapping our positions and getting on top of me positioning herself over my member slowly sitting down making the both of us moan loudly, I grabbed her bum for vantage as I entered her roughly making her bounce up and down. She placed her hands on my chest for support riding my cock with great speed, "mmm baby I'm so close" she moaned slowing down, letting me take over picking up speed making sure to hit her g spot every time. "Oh Perrie!" She screamed reaching her high I kept going letting her ride out her high as I came inside her cursing loudly. I crawled up to Perrie pulling the blanket over us and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Happy anniversary babe" I spoke kissing her cheek, "happy anniversary" she replied turning around, snuggling into my side slowly closing her eyes. I did the same peacefully falling asleep.

Not edited