Chapter 4

1 week later

Jades POV

I woke up scared to open my eyes at what I might find, then I heard the voice of an angel.
"Please wake up Jade, I'm so sorry this is all my fault I would swap places with you in the flick of switch. I can't survive school without you, you brighten up my days please wake up." I heard her say quietly crying into the bed whilst squeezing my hand. I opened my eyes squinting as they adjusted to the new light, when my eyes finally adjusted I squeezed Perrie's hand looking at her sweetly as her beautiful blue eyes meet mine. "Jade!" She yelled hugging me. "Hey Miss Edwards" I said sweetly, oh gosh, I'm so sorry that was inappropriate of me" Perrie apologised backing away "it's okay Miss Edwards i wouldn't have wished to be woken up any other way" I said grabbing her wrist smiling at her getting lost in her sky blue eyes. "Miss Edwards I need to tell you something, promise you won't interrupt? I said more like a question "okay I promise" Perrie replied sitting down on the bed
"Okay the first day I seen you I knew I had fallen in love, then when you were my teacher I knew it was meant to be, I know I probably haven't been very good at hiding my feelings, I never really am. I know you're a teacher and I'm a student but if you feel the same way we can't let that stop us I mean I would do absolutely anything for you, risk absolutely anything to be with you I love you more and more every day and I never plan on stopping." I finished waiting for her reaction, she didn't move she just looked at me smiling brightly, then before I could blink her lips were on mine, I kissed back instantly our lips moving in perfect sync. We kissed until we could no longer breath, after catching our breath we returned to our previous state. A few minutes later we parted and just looked into each other's eyes lovingly. "I've been waiting to do that all year" Perrie said kissing me again.

-------------------

Perrie's POV

Today has been the best day of my life, I finally kissed the love of my life. I had gone home to change and Jade gave me her keys and asked me to get her some clothes as she was being discharged tomorrow, which I was extremely happy about. Luckily school had let me take some time off as I said I needed to look after my partner, Which would hopefully soon be true.

When I arrived at her house I unlocked the door and went upstairs, I turned left and than opened the third door to the right. I walked into her room and went through her draws taking out a pair of black Nike trackys, a Mickey Mouse jumper and some underwear. I grabbed a pair of black slip on's and made my way back to the hospital.

When I arrived back at the hospital, I walked into Jades room finding her asleep. I put our things down and hoped in next to Jade wrapping my arms around her and slowly falling asleep.

Jades POV
I woke up in the warm embrace of my true love, I opened my eyes to find that she was already awake staring at me. "Morning baby" she said kissing my forehead, "morning babe" I said back smiling brightly, than it hit me, today I was getting discharged. "I get to leave today!!" I squealed making Perrie jump, "you scared the shit out of me!" She said trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry babe, but we get to leave today" I said grabbing her hands, "i know babe" she said kissing me softly.

----------------------

A couple of days later...

My body had finally healed, Perrie looked after me the entire time. I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to get home, although my body had healed She made me stay at home because it did still hurt slightly. I clicked through the channels hoping to find something worth watching, I stopped on the romance channel as soon as I seen the title of the movie playing, The Fault in our Stars. I've probably seen this movie twenty times but I never get sick of it. I pulled the blanket over me resting my head on the small pillow in the corner of the couch getting comfortable. When the movie finished i looked at the time praying that Perrie would be getting home soon, 3:15, only 10 more minutes. I got up and and walked into the kitchen getting myself a glass of Oj, I put the Oj back in the fridge, picking up my glass and walking out of the kitchen. I accidentally dropped my glass making glass and orange juice go everywhere, I quickly ran to the kitchen grabbing a tee-towel. I walked back into the hall trying to spot where most of the liquid was as I was looking around I felt the cold liquid hit my foot making me fall backwards harshly hitting the floor. I yelled out in pain as tears started to form in my eyes, I grabbed the back of my head making sure I wasn't bleeding. I wasn't well that's good, I sat up carefully not wanting to hurt my back further, I grabbed the tee towel wiping down the floor and then started to pick out the pieces of glass stuck in my foot. When I finally cleaned up all of the glass and orange juice I sat back on the couch passing the time on my phone.
Suddenly a message popped up on my screen -

From Pez😍
Hey baby, I have to stay back for a staff meeting I'll be home as soon as I can love you xx

I sighed sadly replying to her message

To Pez😍
Okay babe, I love you too xxx

I turned off the tv heading up stairs and opening my bedroom door, taking off everything except for my underwear. I climbed into bed pulling the covers over me and cuddling into Perrie's pillow. I soon drifted off to sleep excited to see my baby's face next to me.

Perrie's POV
I opened the front door expecting to see Jade on the couch watching a movie but she was no where in sight. I called out her name, but I didn't get a reply I ran upstairs checking the bathroom. She isn't here I thought to myself about where she could be, the bedroom. I ran to our bedroom finding Jade asleep on the bed cuddled up to my pillow, I smiled lovingly undressing until I was in only my underwear, I picked up my phone taking a picture of her before hopping into bed with her moving the pillow. "Hey baby" she whispered sleepily, "hey babe go back to sleep" I replied cuddling into her. "I love you" she whispered back wrapping her arms around my waist and burring her face into my chest. "I love you too" I said quietly kissing her head and resting my face in the crook of her neck, closing my eyes letting sleep take over.