IV. Reading-List Explanation 2K15-16

A/n 

hello humans~

It's your favourite Libra here - 

JKJKJK. 

...

Here is an explanation of PC's messy and totally weird reading-lists lol - have fun trying to understand them because I had a smashing time making them up :D

#1 DEPTH : If you are added to the 'Depth' reading-list it basically means we have read your story before this campaign/during it and found it immensely enjoyable and well-written (yes you may begin applauding yourselves). 

Requirements for this reading-list : Well written and lovely <3 you don't have to add the hashtag or even support the campaign, we simply support you and your amazing story!!

#2 THE TUNE : If you're added to this reading-list it means we love your plot and idea, it also means that we think you really get the next step for diverse literature and new plots!!

Requirements for this reading-list : New/original story idea and good strong plot/character(S). 

#3 THE DARKER SIDE : These are where our horror/mystery/darker stories go, they have excellent character portrayal but are just a little...too dark to e shoved with our first two lists. 

Requirements :  Have a dark book that catches our eye :)

#4  FUNNY BONE :  This list is also genre-related like the reading-list above it - only it has to do with humour and light joyous-themes 

Requirements : A book with humorous undertones that actually makes me laugh out loud reading the description. 

#5  THE FEMININE SIDE OF BADASS : In case the title isn't self-explanatory - this reading list is dedicated to all of our kick-ass feminist heroines who show up in ProjectCharacter stories, or we find while scrolling through our 'recommended' section. 

Requirements : Have a feminist, strong lead female in your story and focus it around that. (And no, we don't mean the whiny, too-snarky-to-even-be-nice bitchy one that finds everything to be absolute shit and drags her feet around, THAT IS NOT A FEMINIST THAT'S A NEGATIVE BIATCH learn the difference) Okay, mini rant over.

#6  THERE IS YOU, AND THERE IS ME : This one is really confusing, because it's both PC stories and stories that I find interesting and terribly indie/alternative and adorably diverse (I have a weakness to indie things okay?). 

Requirements : Have an indie/adorable/diverse story that nips at my interest. Basically just those cute little stories that have diverse plots/characters. 

#7   #PROJECTCHARACTER : These are products of the lovely amazing authors that support our campaign and add the tag *tears up* I love you guys so much <3 FAM HUG.

Requirements : Add the tag, be diverse, have two or more characters in character categories and be amazing <3 

#8  STICKER SQUAD : This is P/C's books with our sticker, who count every bit and spread the love.

Requirements :  Add the sticker via software and the tag to your book. 

#9 WINTER ONE-SHOTS : These are books that have been participating in our one-shot contest (and yes it is still going on). 

Requirements :  Add the tag WOS2K15 and send me the link, look up the rules in our one-shot book :)

#10 FANS WHO ENJOY FICTION : This is our fanfiction reading-list with books tagged as ProjectCharacter. 

Requirements :  Have a fanfiction tagged ProjectCharacter. 

#11 Language <3 : You guys probably haven't seen this one - mostly because there was only one story in it and it got deleted, but it is absolutely still there! So please don't hesitate to let me know if you have a story in a different language! This is a reading-list for all stories tagged #ProjectCharacter that are in different languages, (note : you will still be added to the tagged reading-list in addition to this one). 

Requirements : Have a story tagged ProjectCharacter in a different language than English! 

A/N

Hope that explains everything! Sorry the way of deciding is so vague and odd, I promise it's all fair and I don't only add books from authors I know and love, everybody is mixed in :D!

HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

COMMENT BELOW,

POST ON THE MESSAGE BOARD,

OR MESSAGE ME!

<3 ProjectCharacter