I

Have you ever felt like Character Development and Depth is a thing of the long forgotten past? That diversity seems to fall short in wattpad literature? Like your diverse book isn't getting recognition?

Look no further, show wattpad and (certain) adults that development and depth is not a thing of the past, and your book proves it.

- FAQ -

How do I become apart of the campaign? Add the sticker to your book, or add the hashtag to your bio.

What makes your campaign different to other campaigns? Our Campaign does not just promote one thing, it promotes all diversity, depth, development, and everything that makes a character worth writing about.

What does your campaign actively promote? Most everything, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, LGBTQIA, Feminism (not just women, but men's equality too), Abuse victims, Domestic Abuse, Mental Illness, Anti-Albinism, Body Acceptance, Different Languages, Skintone Equality In Characters (this can be a character who is Black, Caucasian, Latino, Asian, etc or someone multi-cultural), Ethnic Equality; Not only are there favorited skintones, but also favorited Ethnicities be diverse by using others (this includes German, Spanish, South American, Slovak, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Korean, Any African region (sub-saharan, north, south, east, etc), Polish, Any ethnic background that is rarely recognized, sorry if I missed some). We also support religion diversity, this includes every religion that is not talked about or recognized in wattpad enough (so basically every religion that isn't the werewolf "goddess") Your character can be Atheist, Buddhist, Christian, Evolutionism, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, Humanist, etc.

(NOTE: If your character's religion/political views/race/ethnicity/thought process is disrespectful to another religion/political viewpoint/race/ethnicity/mental illness, or confrontational you will NOT be added, Project Character promotes respectful diversity ONLY)

This means your character may not be Racist/Sexist/Classist, unless this pertains to the story plotline and the character realizes his/her mistake(s) in the end, and how wrong they are. Before adding the tag and your character follows this special criteria please message me first, thank you.

What is the criteria for #ProjectCharacter? You MUST have a main/important character that is diverse in any of the above sections, and your story must focus on plotline/story development and all labels of characters, including an - Antagonist, Protagonist, Dynamic, Round, Flat, Foil, and Stock character(s).

Do/Can Characters Drift roles in labeling them? The short answer is yes - you can have a flat character who is also a foil character, and you can have a Protagonist who is also a round character. Drifting labels is completely fine, and encouraged.

What if I already have too many campaign stickers on my book, how do I become apart of Project Character? Easy, add the tag #ProjectCharacter to your book tags which is located under the book's description, and I'll be able to find and add it through searching tags.

Any other questions/concerns add them in the comment box, message board, or private message this account.

THANK YOU FOR BEING APART OF #ProjectCharacter!!!