III. FAQ & New Questions

A/N

How it works : I've typed out a list of frequently asked questions (either messaged to me, or posted on the message board) answered here. Any new questions can be messaged, posted on the board, or commented here :).

Does my book count?  : QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF AND BE REALISTIC -

Does it focus on character development?

Example : has a protagonist, antagonist, and maybe a dynamic or foil character that is developed and/or thought about in a very deep way pertaining and relating to your story. 

Does it have a diverse character (racially, mentally, thought process, realistically, religiously, i.e DIVERSE IN ANY COMPLEX AND APPARENT WAY) 

Bad : My main character is a caucasian badboy who smokes because it makes him look cool, my other main character is totally a good girl that falls for him 'cause he's hot and has a motorcycle - can I add you sticker because her best friend's cousin is 1/4 African American? Oh and by the way the badboy is racist, discriminatory, and homophobic, is that like alright and stuff?  The Answer : no way in hell.  

I'm not saying cliches are bad - because I can't be one to judge. This is wattpad for the love of all that's right, and the person who says they've never read a bad boy/good girl story on wattpad isn't being realistic. But this campaign is focusing on character development, originality, and diversity. SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SENDING ME A MESSAGE ABOUT THIS IF YOU KNOW IT HAS 0 to -1000000%  DIVERSITY. 

Good : My main character is caucasian and struggles with a mental disorder, he/she also has several supporting characters that are racially diverse and has no judgement whatsoever. This story includes a(n) Antagonist, Protagonist, Foil, and Dynamic character(s). 

Yes, it is PERFECTLY FINE to have a caucasian, straight, main character, that's fine, as long as they are surrounded (AND I MEAN SURROUNDED) by diverse characters, they also must be diverse themselves, whether it's a religion diversity, physical diversity, thought process diversity, disorder diversity. It must be something like that. 

Excellent : My main character is Asian, and his/her best friend is Native American; they've been long-time friends forever and one is pan-sexual, the other is just finding themselves and they also enter into a new found bi-sexual attraction. They have several supporting characters - and this book includes an Anti-hero (a round protagonist basically), a mix/slant on a stock character, and a Buddhist confidante.

Basically this is the idea of ProjectCharacter put into words. 

HOW DO I GET ADDED TO YOUR STICKER SQUAD/PROJECTCHARACTER READING LIST? 

Answer : Easy, add the tag for the ProjectCharacter readinglist, and add the sticker to your cover to be added to our "Sticker Squad" list. 

Did you do this to get popular? 

Answer : The person who asks this is trying to stir up trouble, but I'll answer this anyway. The short answer - NO. If I wanted to get popular I would've associated this with my main account; NOT my new one. Also, who creates a campaign that doesn't support "one" movement and is slightly hard to classify into one category to get popular? It's practically impossible, because my campaign isn't exactly easy to understand, and don't freak out over people who do it to get popular. I don't agree with it, but seriously it's their decision and even if the intentions aren't the best - the project usually supports something great :) so remember that when you suddenly freak out over someone obviously doing it to get popular. 

However, if they do copy a campaign (I've seen so much of this) that I don't agree with. I mean seriously. THE NAMES ARE EVEN SIMILAR WHAT THE HECK?? 

(okay mini rant over)

Does this have an ask.fm?

Answer : We're proud to announce that - yes - ProjectCharacter now has an Ask.fm :) ---> http://ask.fm/account/questions

Are you taking admins?

Answer : No, sorry. I'm doing fine administering this on my own, and I honestly wouldn't like to give out my password since it's so close to my main account's password :)

Can I message you a hi?

Answer : I'm surprised I got so many of these, honestly - I'd rather you not :) just so that my inbox doesn't get cluttery. But I'd love it if you PMed me on my main account that's listed in the bio of this  :D!!

Anymore questions? Message me on my board, in my inbox, or give a comment below so that I can update this and answer it :D