Preview

Hi. Let me introduce myself. I'm John Matthews. I'm a player and I'm hot. Then again I'm the future Alpha and obviously a werewolf so of course I'm good looking. You're probably thinking that I'm one of those popular jocks in movies that think they're the shit and so hot, and you'd be right. I'm a grade-A asshole and I love it. So do all the chicks I've been with. I've been with about every girl at my school including most of the lesbians. What can I say? The chicks love me. Only girls I haven't been with are the chicks that are already mated.

Enough about me. I have one person in my life that has always meant the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my best friend and the one person I know that actually likes me for me and not just because I'm the future Alpha. His name is Cole Ripple. We've always had a strong connection, stronger than normal best friends.

Anyways, now onto my problem. I just turned 18. In our pack, once you turn 18 you can find your mate otherwise known as your soul mate or other half. The problem, I don't want a mate. I like having any and every girl I can have. I was nervous about going to school because we always find mates within our own pack or community. I know every girl that wasn't mated was planning on showing up at school in hopes of becoming my mate. They just wanted the power that came with being the Alpha Female.

As I walked into school in the morning, I noticed all the pack girls without mates and the human females in the hallway that leads to my locker. We lived in a large community and the humans that lived here knew of our existence. They aren't able to tell anyone outside of the community about us because of a spell that is used to keep us safe. The girls were hoping that I would feel the strong connection to them that one feels towards their mate. I then started to feel a pull towards my locker. I groaned. I don't want this. I then noticed Cole standing at my locker watching my every move. Everyone else disappeared from my sight and I suddenly had tunnel vision. I couldn't take my eyes away from him. I stopped walking when I was right in front of him.

I couldn't hold my wolf back. He wanted to claim what was rightfully his. 'Ours' he growled in my head. 'Mark him. Make him ours.' he growled again.

I couldn't hold myself back when I wrapped my hand around the back of Cole's neck and pulled him to me and kissed him hard. Before we kissed, I saw the shock and happiness in his eyes. He was happy about this? God! When his lips touched mine, I felt such complete happiness inside of me. He was mine.

I pulled away and growled in his ear. "Mine. Tonight you'll be completely mine." I then quickly walked out of the school and shifted. I was so confused. I'm not gay! Not once had I ever been attracted to guys. The Gods must have thought it'd be funny to play this trick on me.

I couldn't help but think that tonight I was going to have sex with a guy for the first time and I was excited about it. There is no reason to deny it. I wanted to make Cole mine. I NEED to make him mine. My wolf wouldn't settle till he was completely mine. But after I make him mine, I'm not doing anything else with him. I need time to figure this out. I know it was my wolf's desire to make him ours and I want to please my wolf so I'll comply with him. But after I mark and mate with Cole, I'm leaving for a week to visit the council. There must be a way to get out of this.

There has never been an Alpha that has mated with another male. It's not heard of. How the hell am I supposed to produce a heir to take over after myself? This just doesn't make any sense. I just can't see this working out. I'm not gay but I can't deny the attraction or pull I feel towards Cole.

Cole is my wolf's inner desire, but is he mine?

AN: This is similar to what I put in My Best Friend's Boyfriend at the end but I changed it a little bit in here. This is kind of a summary. The first chapter will be up sometime this week. It is going to be John seeing Cole at school for the first time when he realizes that Cole is his mate. Then, it will go through the rest of the day.

This story is going to have quite a few naughty scenes like my other story but I'm going to put those scenes seperate in another book that will be restricted. I want to keep this story PG-13 and not worry about my very descriptive scenes changing it to R. lol you guys understand if you've read my other story.

Well, I hope you guys like this.

Comment & Vote! XD

Peace&Love my lovelies! <3