Chapter 12

"So how are you feeling?" Devin asked.
"I mean I guess I'm good. I still have feelings for the boy" "and you...." I mumbled.
"Hm?" he asked, but I'm sure he knew what I said.
"Oh nothing."

I let go of Devin's arm as he took me to Social Studies. I walked in and first noticed Kevin, sitting in MY usual spot.

"Sir, may you please get up?" I asked as if I didn't know who is was
"Oh I'm sorry, this is my seat. You can go sit up front" he gave me a fake smile.
"Nah you can go back to were YOU were sitting and I can get my spot back,"

"Um is there a problem here?" Mrs. Liner came hovering over me.

"It's in my spot," I said pointing at it.

The entire class started laughing.

"Excuse me!" Mrs. Liners irritating ass voice exclaimed making the room silent. "Now you may sit in the front of the class and i'll see you for lunch."

I rolled my eyes and dragged my stuff to the seat ..

"Skank," he said to me.

Oooooooo, the class said gassing things up.

I got up and headed back to the seat to-

"Excuse me! You BOTH will be with me during lunch. Now go sit down Ms. Mornes."

30 minutes of her annoying ass talking later.....

I ran out the class room and caught up with Devin before Mrs. Liner or Kevin could say something to me.

"I'm pissed bro, social studies was a mess."
"What happened?"
"Well basically, I got in trouble because Kevin purposely sat in my spot. But he got in trouble too for calling me a Skank. And now we have lunch detention together"
"Y'all should just talk everything out."
"If we talk things out, I don't wanna leave you hanging."
"I'll be fine, don't worry about it" he gave me a tight hug, kissed my forehead,
"See ya" I said going off to Gym.