Chapter 29

Cassandra's POV

"Can we talk?" I said coldly.

And we went to the balcony. Umupo kami sa magkaharap na upuan sa may coffee table dito sa balcony.

"Just let me talk first and don't you dare interrupt me" I started with my stern voice.

He was a bit shocked and I can sense that he's guilty and he knows what's the point of our talk tonight. By the looks of his eyes, he seemed scared or something.

"I know what you're up to Kenneth. And I so hate you right now. Ilang weeks ka nang umuuwi ng late and you kept on forgetting your promises to my kids na magdinner outside, shopping spree, go out and watch movies, playdates in the park at ibang pangako pa. I've accidentally read one text and I've heard you talking on the phone secretly often times now. Lastly, the other day, Keith and I saw you at the mall having a date with your EX! You know what, my son is really upset with you. He's just pretending that everything's ok for the sake of his siblings and so do I. I am pretending that everything's ok because I don't want to hurt my children. Now, explain your side. And I don't wanna hear lies. One wrong word and you'll never see us again after the babies' birthday. I'm serious Kenneth!" Tinapangan ko pa lalo ang pagsasalita ko pero mahina lang ito, sapat lang para marinig niya.

"Cass, It's not what you think. Ok. I am not cheating or having an affair with her. Jas and i are just very good friends now. We just have to deal with some stuffs that I just can't tell you yet. Believe it or not Cassandra it is only you whom I love. And I cannot live without you and my kids. Don't leave me. Please. Once everything's ok, You'll know the real reason why I'm going out with her and talking with her secretly. Je t'aime beaucoup ma femme,I love you very much my wife." He said and he went near me and kissed my forehead. Somehow, something's telling me to believe in him because there's something in his eyes that tells me to do so.

"I don't know how to believe in you Kenneth. Bukas ay birthday na ng kambal. I will let this pass for now and we'll talk again after their birthday. I don't wanna ruin it 'cause it'll be their first birthday. Let's end this talk first. Let's go to sleep. Good Night!" I said and went to my bed and tried my best to go to sleep even though my tears are falling. Last thing I knew, I slept while crying.

Kenneth's POV

I know a lot of you hate me for what's going on right now. To be honest I am doing these things because I have a plan to propose to my wife again. Jasmine is my wedding coordinator and engagement planner. She volunteered to help me to make it up to me and my wife. And for everyone's information she is already married and have 1 child and currently pregnant with their 2nd baby.

She told me that it will be a good idea to make her mad first. She told me na paghinalain ko muna ang asawa ko. Like breaking promises, pagselosin siya and other crazy stuffs. I am very very very guilty right now. One more thing, Keith knew about my plan. He's part of it. I told him about my plan before...

*flashback*
.
.
"Anak can I talk to you for a while." I said to Keith while he's about to go to the playroom.

He nodded and we went to out library.

"What is it dad?" He asked.

"I have a plan to ask your mom to marry me again. And I want you to be part of my plan and act." I started.

"Ok dad, that'll be great! What do you want me to do then?"

"I already started acting like I was having an affair with my friend, your tita Jasmine. Remember those promises that I make with you and I don't do it?" He nodded and I continued.

"That was all part of the plan. But Don't worry son, she has a family already. So here's what your gonna do. When you go out to the mall one day, you will see me and your tita Jas eating there and pretending lime were having a date. Act like you'll hate me and tell your mom about what you've seen ok?" He nodded and smiled at me and went out to the library secretly.
.
.
*end of flashback*

After our talk I am so proud that he acted so well. Kahit yung sa pagpunta namin ng EK ay part ng plano namin yun. And btw, I forgot to tell you na lahat ng family members and friends namin ay alam ang lahat. Except lang kina Cassy, kay Kate the baby twins and siyempre ang mga yaya. They don't know anything.

I hope this plan turn out so well and everything will fall into places.

I went to our bed and before I went to sleep, I kissed my wife and

"Good Night my love, and I am sorry. I love you." Then pull myself to sleep.

Tomorrow will be the best day of our lives aside from the fact that it is our babies' 1st birthday, I will execute my last plan.
.
.
.
.
That is to propose to her again.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/N

Another UD YAAAY!

Good Morning, Good Day and Good Night peeps!

Medyo mahabang a/n lol pagbigyan niyo na po

Ayan guys, we've heard Kenneth's Side. I hope you like this UD. I know short and medyo lame. Sorry and thank you for your love and support to my story. Belated Happy 11 Months pala sa story na ito. And almost 100k reads na. Thank You guys!! I love you all.. Btw.. Mga 5 chapters nalang po siguro eto. And I hope to read wonderful comments from all of you. Lastly, I'm not sure if when ang next UD..

PS: leave comments if what do you think about the new book cover?

Good night from Winnipeg.. Lol its 11:45pm now in here lovelots everyone!