4.

"That shit was never really real from jump. "

-Unknown

Raven

I let Melanie go and take a shower, while I look for something to wear to the club. I had to cheer my bestfriend up someway , so we're going to the club.

I quickly found this long sleeve, black dress that I was going to wear and a burgundy, velvet dress for Mel to wear. (IN MM)

Mel and I are almost the same size, I'm slimmer than her, just a little.

A couple of minutes later, Melanie came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"Look, bestfriend." I said, holding up her dress.

She glanced at the dress. "It's cute..."

I rolled my eyes, she always acts like this after something happens. I can't blame her though.

"Well... I'm about to go freshen up, get ready." I said, making my way to the bathroom.

Alisha'Marie

I instantly burst into tears, how could Stanley do this..

The text was a picture of him and some girl kissing. I don't know if the girl had Stanley's phone or...

I just don't know. I got up and ran to my mommas room. I banged on the door.

The door swung open.

"Girl, what the hell is wrong with you?"

I showed her my phone. She took it and examined the picture.

"I told yo ass that nigga wasn't no good. Come your hardheaded ass here." My mom said, pulling me into a hug and sighing.

I feel like somebody just ripped my heart out my chest. Stanley was my first EVERYTHING!

"Baby, stop that crying... Don't cry over a nigga, you don't need him."

"H-he's my first love, Ma.. I can't help... Help but to cry." I said, sniffling.

"I understand, but I'm telling you. He lost out on something good, that's his L honey." Momma said.

"What we had wasn't really real..."

Devin

"Kendra, what's taking you so long in the bathroom, girl!? Shit, I gotta piss."

She came out the bathroom with a big smile on her face.

I went in the bathroom and started peeing. "What you smiling for?"

"Nothinggg..." She said in a sing-songy voice.

"Something.. Tell me."

"Uh.. How would you feel about having a extra member in this family?" Kendra asked.

"I don't know." I answered, flushing the toilet and going back to lay down.

"Well, I'm pregnant."

Biiiih..

I know it's short, I apologize. Merry Christmas everyone. Comment & vote .