1. Dance with me

Omariana

She sprinkled a little something up in her liq.
Start sipping and now she sweating, her lips clenched.

I put the hooker pen to my lips, inhaling the smoke. After feeling it marinate through me, I blew it out.

I got up and started swaying my hips to the beat of Wales, Girls On Drugs. This song can really relate to me.

I felt a presence behind me, so I turned around and tried to see their face through the dim room and circling lights.

It was him.

Tremaine.

Tremaine was a hot boy.. A hot, bad boy. Just the way I like 'em. I smirked and turned back around, dancing with him, hoping they change this song to something where I can shake my ass on him.

"Want a drink?" Tremaine's sexy, deep voice filled my ears over the loud music.

I nodded my head, "Yes.."

He grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd of the party to the bar. There was light over there so I could see his handsome ass face.

We took a seat at the bar, and I turned to him. Mentally drooling. I need to get with him tonight.

"What you want to drink?" He said, licking his juicy lips.

".. A sex on the beach."

He raised his eyebrows up at me, then gave the bartender our orders.

"You trying to get fucked up tonight?"

Nah fam.. I'm trying to get fucked tonight.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever happens, happens."

Tremaine nodded as if he understood. I'm pretty sure he did, anyways..

After about a minute, the bartender came back with our drinks.

"Thank you." I said, as I grew excited. I wasn't trying to get too drunk, I still needed to be able to pay attention to Tremaine just in case we have sex tonight.

Sipping on my straw, I looked up to Tremaine. He wasn't drinking his rum. I shrugged my shoulders and stood up.

"C'mon let's finish dancing."

He stood and grabbed my free hand, guiding me back on the dance floor.

Alisha

As I was helping my brother, Tristan, with his homework, I got a text from some unknown number. Telling me they're going to kill me and stuff.

I ignored it, I really didn't care about this stuff. I am grown, I don't have time for games.

"Come on, Tut! This is the easiest writing assignment ever.." I said, getting frustrated.

"Yea, to you. You been in 9th grade already." He responded.

I grabbed the paper and read it over aloud.

"Imagine if you were to find an abandoned house, you walk in and start to look around. In the middle of you looking around, you stumble across this treasure box. You were so curious, you opened the box and grabbed the first thing you seen. A picture. You looked into the picture, and everything around you started to change. Where are you? What do you see? What is going on?"

This topic wasn't that hard, but Tristan doesn't have any imagination.

"The shit is hard." He said, looking so nonchalant.

I popped him in the back of his head. He just wanted me to do his work for him. I won't do it, I got out of school a year ago, I'm trying to take a break.

"Stop being lazy! I'm not writing this for you."

He sighed, and picked up his pencil.

"When I finish, can you look over it for me?" He asked.

I nodded my head and started to take selfies.

I know it's short.. but whatever! Was it good doe ?

Picture of Omariana ^^^^ .