The morning after the night before

Heyy chapter 6 wooo ! Alot of love stuff happens in this chapter! enjoyyyy!! Beth xx

**Kerris' P.OV**

I stretched my arms out and jumped out of my skin a i turned round and saw Olly laying my bed!!

"What the hell happened last night?" I said quietly to myself as i sat up rubbing my throbbing head. Olly must have heard me cos he turned over and looked shocked. "Err... We didnt.. You know...did we?" I asked him worring incase i did sleep with Olly and i wouldnt know because i dont renember much from last night!! "Err.. I dont think so... I dont really remember much!" He said checking under the covers to see he was just in his boxers, but i still had my dress on that i wore last night! "I think we might have had a tad too much to drink last night! My head is banging!" Olly said sitting up and rubbing his head. Aahh Olly with bed head, cutieee! "Hhmm yeah me too i need some parecetamol right now!!" I said getting out of bed and going into my ensuite bathroom and grabbing some asprins and taking them. I looked in the mirror, go i looked awful!! I had mascara smudged down my face and my hair was a mess! I sorted my self out and got changed into my white and red baggy t-shirt and black leggings.

I took the packet of tablets and a glass of water into the room for Olly but he had fallen back asleep!! I went into Liams room but none of the boys were there! They must have all gone home with girls last night!!

I went downstairs and got myslef some coffee. I sat downstairs and watched TV. I got a text from Chloe

-how you and your loverboy doing? Xx-

Wait, what?

-what you talking bout? Whos my loverboy?? I dont remember any thing from last night have a massive hangover! Xx-

i pressed send and within minutes she text back.

-you and Olly silly!! Dont you remeber spending half the night snogging him?? I think you were pretty hammered when you were though!! Xx-

About an hour later Olly appeared still with bed hair. Aahhhhhhh...

"Err Olly... I just got a text from Chloe saying last night we were kissing for like half the party...." I said racking my brain trying to remember anything from last night! Olly grinned. "You barstard! You remember dont you!!" I said throwing a pillow at him. "No i accually dont!! I just cant beleive we did!!" Olly said, trying to sort out his hair in the mirror. I suddenly thought about what he said in the hospital... No, i cant say anything to him, not now!

Olly sat down next to me and snaked his arm over my shoulder as i leant my head onto his chest. "Oh well, we were really drunk!" He said laughing. I tryed to ignore it and carried on watching the telly.

At about 11:30 Louis and Harry came in looking really hungover and rough. "And where have you boys been?" I questioned them. "Well you could say we got luckaayy" They laughed. "Okay then!" I winked at them. "Who were the lucky girls?" "Mia!" Louis said. "Maddie!" Harry said, grinning. "OMG I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE DONE GOD KNOWS WHAT WITH MY FRIENDS!!" I screeched. "Jeez, you asked!!" Harry said holding his hands up. "So im geussing the way your cuddling up here you and Olly are together after shoving your tounges down eachothers throats for hours last night!!" Louis said crossing his arms over his chest. "Thats the thing, we dont remeber anything about last night, we were too drunk!" Olly said. "Well i think you too are perfect together!!" Harry said sitting on the chair opposite. We chatted for a while untill Niall stumbled through the door. "Hello loverrssssss!" He mumbled. I think he was still drunk from last night! "Nialler have you been drinking again this morning or are you pissed from last night still?" I questioned. "I...I dont even know but all i remember is L...Lucy dumped me last night so I...I went to an all night bar and drank till now... So yeah thinking about it im pissed from this morning and last night!!" He stuttered. "Nialler, i think its best you go to bed, pronto!!!" Liam said as he walked through the door. "Liiaaaaaaammm maatttee gimmeee a huugggg iii loooovvee youuuu sooo dammm muchhh!!!" He screemed as he tryed to hug Liam but he managed to avoid it. "Niall, your very very drunk, go to bed!!" He said. "Wait... Im gonna be sick!" Niall shouted as he ran upstairs, luckily he made it to the bathroom in time!

"Im gonna go for a walk in the park, i need sone fresh air to get rid of this hangover! Anyone wanna join me?" Olly asked as he got off the sofa. "Yeah i was just thinking the same thing!" I said getting up and walking into the hallway. I didnt really wanna stay there with 4 half drunk boys! I put my green thin jacket on and olly put his denim jacket on. I thought this would be the perfect oppurtunity to ask him about what he said in the hospital. We walked for a while untill we decided to sit down on a park bench.

Deep breath.... 3...2.........1...

"Errmm... Olly, i need to tell you something... When i was in the hospital... I could hear what people said for a bit, but i couldnt move or talk back... And.. Well i heard you say youu... loved me.. And i just wondered is it true?" I maneged to spit out. I let out a tiny smile, scared about how he was gonna react. "Cos i think..... No, i know... Well... Im just gonna come out and say it... I think i have feelings for you...." I paused.

He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes. "Does this answer your question?" He whipered as he lent in and tilted his head.

Our lips touched.

It was amazing! It started a small kiss but then it got more passionate. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so our bodys were touching while i snaked my arms around his neck and fiddled with his hair. It was just perfect. I have no idea how long the kiss lasted because i was too lost in the moment!

When the kiss ended i pulled back and grinned. "I'll take that as a yes then!" Olly noded and kissed me on the lips sloftly. "I love you kerris." Olly said hughing me tightly. "I love you Olly." I said back.

I have a feeling thing are going to get a whole lot better!

A/N

I told you there would be alot of love!

Chloe and Josh.

CLOSH or JOLOE?

Louis and Mia.

LIA or MOUIS?

Maddie and Harry.

HADDIE or MARRY?

Wooo KERRIS AND OLLY!

KOLLY or OLLIS?

Comment the ones you think are best!

Im sorry, i know that i have only done the POV's of kerris and Olly but i will do other veiws soon!

Beth xxx