The next morning

A/N Hey! sorry union j fans they will come into the story in the next few chapter probably so yeah, enjoy chapter 3! Beth xx

*Kerris' P.O.V.*

The next morning i woke up to the smell of bacon. Mmmm... I wonder who is cooking? I got up not caring how i looked, with my leaopard print onsie and my midlength brown hair up in a very messy bun after sleeping with it in all night. I clumsily, still half aleep, i walked downstairs trying to be quiet but failing miserably and crashing into everything. When i eventually got to the kitchen i looked throught the glass panel in the door to see Olly, in just boxers and a t-shirt cooking breakfast, siging to himself quietly. I let out a small giggle, he must have heard me because he turned round and girlishly screamed! I burst out laughing!

I opened the door to the kitchen and walked in, Olly was bright red, he was obviously really embarresed! "Dont be embaressed! I wont tell anyone how much of a girl you are!" I joked with him. "Aww... Ollys gone all red!" I cooed, walking over to him and holding my hands on his cheeks. I looked at Olly who was now staring into my eyes. "Eerr... You alright Olly!?" I asked starting to feel arkward as i didnt know what to do. "Yeah, fine!" He said grinning from ear to ear. "Whats put you in such a good mood?" I asked him, walking over to stand next to him ad inspect his cooking skills. "I dunno, i geuss im just in a happy mood today!" He replied still grinning like a little kid. "I'm really looking falward to spending time with the boys and you, ive got a gut feeling its just gonna be so great and fun!" He said turning the bacon over in the pan. "I dunno about you but ive got a rumbling feeling in my gut cos im starving!!" I joked. "I'll go wake the boys up!" I announced just about to walk out the door when Olly grabbed my waist and span me around, i let out a small scream. "Shhh... Wait ive got a better idea how to get them up!" Olly smirked. "Grab a pan and a spoon!" He whisped in my ear. I grabbed the biggest pot we had and a wooden spoon, Olly did the same. We tiptoed up to the boys room to see them all snoring on the floor. Olly whispered, "3....2....1!" As he said 1 i whacked the spoon on the pan as hard as i could repeatedly. The boys shot bolt upright in bed. "Hey! There was no need for that!!" Harry screamed. "What the fudge Kez?!" Liam screached. "It was Ollys idea! I wanted to wake you up nicely but Olly said no!" I lied sending a cheeky grin in Ollys direction. "Oi cheeky! You went along with it! Dont make me out to be the only bad guy!" Olly whined back at me. "I need my beauty sleep!" Niall suddenly said laying back down on his bed. "This will get you up, BACON!" Olly shouted, Niall immediatly sat back up and ran towards the door in just his pants, wow he had abs! He saw me staring, "like what you see there?" He laughed. "Err.. No!" I joked. "Get some bloody clothes on are you a nudest or something!" I shouted throwing him some clothes tht were screwed up on the floor. "I can be if you want me to be!" He said grinning. "Dream on Horan!" I said walking out the door giggling. "A boy can try!" Niall shouted as i was already half way down the stairs. I giggled and shook my head then carried on into the dining room where olly was setting the table. "Your very house trained arnt you Olly!" I said coming up behind him and making him jump. "Haha i geuss my parents made me help out around the house alot as i lived there for ages an helping out was my rent!" He laughed. "Im not complaining its nice to have some help once in a while! The boys never do anything! Feel free to come and visit whenever!" I said, helping him with the cutlery.

A few minutes later all the boys appeared all dressed and ready. They all sat down and demanded there food as usual. I offered to help Olly but ge insisted i should go and sit down because he was fine and i deserved a rest. He appeared a while later with a big plate of bacon rolls. We all hapilly ate them then the boys said they had a suprise for ne today so i went for a shower.

I got out and dried myself then i realised my geek top and black skinny jeans that i wanted to wear today was downstairs sat on the ironing board. "Shit" i said quietly to myself as i realised all the boys were sat in the living room.

I was gonna have to go down there IN JUST A TOWEL infront or ONE BLOODY DIRECTION and OLLY FLIPPIN MURS.

KILL ME NOW.

I legged it down the stairs the fastest ive ever run before and open the door "boys, close your eyes i've only got a towel on, if i see you peeking i'll kill you!" I shouted from the other side of the door. They shouted okay back so i walked in grabbed my clothes to see Olly opening his eyes, then he wolf whistled. "Oi Olly! Close those eyes!!" I shouted slapping Olly on his head. "Ouch!" I heared as i walked out, "you can look now!" Said just before i closed the door. I got changed, did my hair straight and applied natural make up,some mascara and foundation. I webt back downstairs and all the boys were stood by the door with their coats on "comon Kerris were ready to go!" Louis shouted. "Where are we going?" I asked, looking confused. "PAINTBALLING!" They all shouted at the same time.

Oh god.