Liam's Visit Home.

*Kerris's P.O.V*

It was the day Liam was coming home! He was only staying for a week because he was going on tour but i hadn't seen him for ages! We have always been really close growing up, so i had missed him so much!

At about 4:00 I heard a knock on the door, excitement filled my body as i ran to the door, swung it open, "LIAMM!!!" I screamed flinging my arms around his neck giving him a massive hug. "KERRISS!" He screamed back hugging me really tightly. He finally let go of me "Kerris, I have a suprise for you!" Liam said mischeviously smiling at me. Suddenly, the One Direction boys appeared with massive grins on their faces. "HEY KEZ! SUPRISE!" They all choursed. "OMG! THANKYOU FOR ALL COMING! AHHH IVE MISSED ALL YOU BOYS SO MUCH!" I Shouted, hugging all of them in turn. "Awww, Kerris, we've all missed you too!" Louis said, hugging me again. They felt like my brothers as much as Liam and i knew them all so well, i had missed them so much! "Wait, Kez, we have one more suprise for you! Close your eyes and don't open them untill i tell you to" Liam said. " Oh, god, i don't think there is anything better than seeing all my boys again!" I said excitedly, scrunching my eyes up tight. "Open!" I heared Liam shout. I Opened my eyes to see my idol, the cheeky Essex lad, Olly Murs! I couldn't believe that Liam had done this for me! "Hi, i'm Olly!" He said doing a little wave with a cheeky grin on his face. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHHH MYYY GAAWWDDD!" I sceeched basically charging at Olly and flinging my arms around him. He dropped his bags on the floor then hugged me back tightly. I have to admit, it was one of the best huggs ive ever had! He hugged me for a few moments before i pulled back, worried i was making him feel uncomfortable with an extremely long hug. "You must be Kerris! The boys wern't lying when they said you were beautiful!" Olly said winking at me.

OLLY BLOODY MURS JUST SAID IM BEAUTIFUL. REALLY. OH MY GOODNESS.

I couldnt stop blushing! Then Liam and the boys barged past me into the house to go and see my parents. Which left me and Olly alone. My Older sisters had both moved out so they wernt at the house, but we were going to meet up with them while liam was home.

Olly smiled at me and i smiled at him back, he was so adorable, i was head over heals inlove with him already!

He was so normall and down to earth, you would have never guessed he was a worldwide celebrity!

*Olly's P.O.V.*

I stood at the door talking to Liams gourgeous younger sister, she was really funny and nice, but most of all beautiful! Her eyes are what first attracted me to her she had deep brown eyes, i just got lost in them instantly, the whole time i was talking to her i couldnt stop myself from looking into her eyes, i felt instant chemestry!  

We talked for about 5 minutes before she invited me inside and showed me where to leave my bags. I put my bags in Liams room which was suprisingly big! She said her room was right next door, and she would be there if i needed anything.

*Kerris' P.O.V*

"Right i need to go and make us all some dinner! Ive never cooked for this many people before! Its going to be hard for me doing all on my own for that many people! So i better get on with it!!" I said to Olly.  

"I'll help you! Im quite a pro in the kitchen so ive been told!" Olly said clapping his hands together and walking towards the door. "You lead the way Kerris, because i have no idea where the kitchen is!" Olly chuckled. I lead him to the kitchen, then i got all the ingredients out the fridge and the cupboards. "What are we making today then chef?" Olly asked cheerily, picking up a apron he found hanging on te back of the door and putting it on. "Well were doing sheppards pie! Because i thought you boys will want some noce homemade food before your off in america on tour for so long!" i replied, bursting out in fits of laughter as he picked my dads joke apron that his friend bourght him a few years back which was one that had a mucley body on it, so whoever was wearing it, it looked like it was their body! He also cheekily picked out one for me which was a womans version of the one he had on, which had a body in a bikini on it! We laughed as we saw how rediculous we looked in them in the mirror. "Lets take a picture!" Olly announced, getting his phone out of the pocket of his very tight black skinny jeans. We posed, both doing silly faces and Olly took the picture. "Mind if i put this on twitter?" Olly asked, doing an irrisistable cheeky smile at me, and doing puppy dog eyes, "if you really have to!" I replied, taking another look at the picture on Ollys phone and giggling at how halarious we looked! "Lets get cooking then!" Olly said after uploading the picture to twitter with the caption 'who likes me and Kerris' aprons? We look hot right?' "Lets make this dinner then! Olly can you start peeling and chopping the carrots and potatoes and i'll strt frying the mince!" I said, handing Olly a chopping board. "Yes chef!" Olly shouted, getting a peeler.

A few minutes later, Louis appeared in the kitchen, sniffing. "I smell carrots...." He said walking over to Olly to see him chopping them up. He stole a peice, then walked out the door to go and find the others in the living room again. "He's a strange boy!" Olly said, grabbing another carrot to replace the one lou had just taken and beggining to peel it. "Too right!" I replied. When we had finished we put the sheppards pie in the oven and went to see the boys.

Liam, Zayn and my parent were sat on the sofa and the arm chair and Harry, Naill and Louis were sat on the floor, even though there was 2 perfectly good beanbags right next to them! "Whys everyone sat on the floor?" I laughed. "Well those three were fighting over the beanbags so i said no one could have Then! But if you and Olly want you use them, feel free!" Mum said, even though she wasnt their mum, she acted like it when they were round because we have known them for so long! And the boys treated like their own home too, they had been here so many times! "Okay..." I said plonking myself down on the beanbag as Olly sat on the one next to it. "Me and Olly just made dinner by the way, shepards pie, its in the oven!" I said. "Oh yes! My favrouite!" Niall shouted. "Kerris' is the best sheppards pie you will ever have!" Liam said. "Im sure its not!" I replied.

*Olly's P.O.V.*

I felt like i had known Kerris forever already! She was everythig i ever dreamed my perfect girl would be!

We sat there for about an hour just talking about, our careers, music, upcoming events, everything that was going on in all our lives!

Sudennly i heared a fire alarm go off, then Kerris quickly jumped up and ran to the kitchen, so i followed her. She opened the door to the kitchen which was now full of smoke! "Oh no! I forgot to check on the dinner!" She shouted trying to fan away the smoke as she opened the oven. She got it out the oven and put it on the side. Then i heard a scream coming from her. "Whats happened, are you alright?!" i said as i jsust finished opening the window. "Its okay, i just burnt myself a bit!" She said showing me her quite badly burnt hand. "Quick! Get it under a cold tap!!" I said rushing over to the sink and turning the cold tap on. She put her hand under it. "That looks like quite a bad burn!" I said to her,taking a closer look at it, "wheres you first aid kit?" I asked. "Eerrmm... Top cupboard next to the fridge, i think." She said. I grabbed the first aid kit out the cupboard and got some cream and a plaster out of it. "Right this may sting a bit!" I said placing the cream on her burn and rubing it in before putting the plaster on it. "Oouuchh that hurts!" She screamed. "I'll kiss it better!" I said taking her hand then softly kissing it. "Thank you for saving me Olls!" She said hugging me. "No problem babe!" I said hugging her back.

*Kerris' P.O.V.*

Omg. Olly just called me babe. As soon as that word came out of his mouth it sent shivers down my spine and made me feel warm inside. Wow. One person saying one tiny word has never made me feel this way. I think i really love him. But he would never go for a girl like me, i mean, he is famous, he could get any girl he wants! Surley he wouldnt want me?!

I set the table and Olly was in the kitchen just about to bring the pie in. Suddenly all the boys heads appeared around the door "something smells good!" Louis said pretty much running to the table and sitting down, shortly followed by the others. "Grubs up!" Olly shouted as he walked through the door, carrying the massive sheppards pie. "Thats one big pie!" Harry shouted, picking up his knife and fork eagerly. "It got a bit burnt im afraid! I didnt hear the timer go off, then i burnt myself getting it out the oven!" I said showing them my hand with the plaster that Olly put on it. "Its not burnt, its caramelised! Thats what my mum used to say!" Olly said placing the pie on the table.

We all sat down and ate the dinner, when everyone had finished, they all congratulated me and olly about how nice it was. Of course all the boys finished theirs but i left a bit of it as i wasnt much of a big eater.

After that we watched telly for a while then one by one my parents then the boys went to bed, me and Olly were the last ones left. "Thakyou so much for helping me with the dinner tonight Olly, and of course for saving me when i burnt myself! I couldnt have done it without you!" I said to Olly. "It was my pleasure!" Olly said cheesily grinning at me. "Im knackered! I dont know about you but im off to bed!" I announced, getting up off the sofa. "I might join you!" Olly said, getting up aswell and stretching his arms and yawning. "Not litterally i hope!" I laughed. "No of course not!" Olly said chuckling. "Night then! Sleep tight!" I said hugging Olly. "Dont let the bed bugs bite!" Olly half sang, huging me back.

We walked up the stairs together and went our seperate ways into the differnt bedrooms after saying a final goodnight.

Today had definatly been a great day!