Chapter 5

I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS QUICK! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

*************************************************************************

I cant believe it. I can't be an Alpha. I never wanted this, but now I have no choice. I looked over at Darren dreading being here with him. My parents basically kicked me out of the house and made me go live with him and his family. Why does this always happen to me? I never did anything to anyone that was uncalled for. I looked around the room that I had to share with the devil himself. Darren was on one side of his bed as if he expected me to sit next to him. I stopped standing by the door and walked over to the bed while Darren looked at me bewildered. I grabbed the pillows on the one side that was not occupied. He looked sad for a minute that I wasn't going to sleep next to him.

"Why won't you sleep next to me?" he asked.

"Why should I?" I asked stated with a snort "You rejected me remember."

"That was before," he said.

"And this is now," I said, "And I would like to keep my distance from my dumbass of a mate."

He flinched back from my words as if I had stabbed him. "Well I'm sorry that I treated you that way I never thought-"

I held up my hand and cut him off "Never thought what that I could be a gorgeous woman that just had a little extra weight" he winced again but I was not done yet "or that I was a disgrace because my brother will be your Beta and I'm just the little tag along or is it that you loved someone else and wouldn't let her go until she found her mate and dropped you to be with him. well, let me tell you something I don't care if you like me now or not. I have had enough heartbreak from you to last me eternity"

He looked at me in shock that I knew so much "how did you know that I loved another girl?"

"The same way you are connected to me you jerkwad," I said with so much venom in my voice me looked like he was ready to piss himself. Never mess with your mate. "I could feel it through the stupid ass connection we share no matter how hard I tried to shack it off it came right back."

He looked at me with shock and love a little of what looked like he had admired me for a second there "Well miss know-it-all yes I did love and I was about to take her as my mate but felt too guilty to do it!"

"And the only reason was that the day that you were going to ask her if you could mate with her she dropped her bomb" I said acidly "before you could even ask she came bounding into the house with joy in her eyes and when you asked her why she was so happy she told you she found her mate and you wondered how a girl could be so happy to find her mate!"

"How the hell do you know all this shit about my life?" he asked shocked.

"I was asleep at the time it happened so I saw the whole thing," I said with a smirk "I saw her reject you just like you rejected me I saw your heart shatter into a million pieces that day."

"I never thought it would hurt so bad," he whispered.

"Well think again because it hurt 100 times worse for me because you were my mate but now I am rejecting me until you can realize what you put me threw," I said harshly and watched him wince and tears filled his eyes.

"You are right it does hurt 100 times worse," he said still having tears flow.

"And now you know what you put me threw" I stated, "I will take it back tomorrow so you can see how all my nights have been until I began to fight back."

I took a small blanket and went to the corner to lay down. I heard him howl in pain. he deserved everything he was getting tonight. That is until his dad decided to come into the room.

********************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT THE NEXT PERT WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR TO IT! LOVE YOU GUYS! THE FANS ARE THE BEST ALONG WITH THE VOTERS AND PEOPLE WHO COMMENT! BUT I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU TAKE TIME TO READ MY STORY!

VOTE!                 COMMENT!                 FAN!

-SASS-