Chapter 23

If you havent read the authors note before this chapter please go read it before you read this! There are a couple of surprises hidden inside! If you already have enjoy!

I'm dedicating this chapter to aFooFoo for their comment on the last chapter "You UPDATED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES I CANT EVEN I WAS WAITING FOR SO LONG FORGET ME DOING HW IN SCHOOL IM READING THIS" It made my day to know that someone still read this and actually liked it this much and it also made me smile and laugh and I appreciated it so much! Now on to the show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean I have been cursed by the darks?" I asked as my eyes scrunched up and my voices went up an octave all in confusion. I moved myself to a sitting up position looking at my mother waiting for an answer.

"The darks are entities that humans call demons. Lights are seen as angels and naturally, lights and darks are enemies just by nature. They must have found out that you are the daughter of the Queen of the Lights so they placed a curse on you and brought your past forward whenever something triggers it which is what happened earlier. We can easily reverse it I just need you to lay down and stay still so I can fix this." My mother said moving her hand motioning for me to lay back down.

"But I just sat up," I said whining and smacked my arms down on the bed. Everyone in the room chuckled at my childish behavior. I shimmed back down into a laying position and relaxed as I felt a warm feeling wash over me as my mother did her magic. I felt her poking through my mind as she tried to find out where this curse was placed. I felt something being pulled from my mind and out of my head. I opened my eyes that I didn't even realize that I had closed.

In front of me was black smoke like a human figure. glancing around the room I noticed that everyone was frozen as if time had stopped. "Hello, Nicole". I didn't know how to react, the voice just talked to me. I felt glued to the bed beneath me. I slowly pushed myself up ignoring that feeling.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to catch a glimpse of anything other than wisps of smoke. I heard a small chuckle and slowly the smoke dissipates and shows a person that seemed oddly familiar to me.

"It is sad that you can't see the resemblance" The smoke was completely gone now. His face was almost an exact replica of mine only it had sharper more masculine features while mine had softer features. The main difference was that my eyes we violet while he had sea foam green like my mother has.

"Just because I see a resemblance does not tell me who you are" I snapped

"How sweet you sound just like dad," He said with a chuckle "I am your brother sweet pea"

"I know who my brother is and it most certainly isn't you," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh of course little Nick, he doesn't know the true power he carries. I am the other brother our mother so graciously left out of the picture" He said ending with a smile.

"Why wouldn't she mention you earlier?" I questioned dropping my hands. For some reason, I just believed this guy was my brother. I felt safe around him more than I did with Nick.

"Because of, little sister, I am a Dark." as soon as he said that I suddenly began to panic. The darks cursed me not even 24 hours earlier. He grabbed my arm and my eyes snapped to his. "I would never hurt my own family, darks are not as bad as we are made out to be. Mother just wishes you to believe that so you wouldn't associate with us. I was the one that made you forget everything and I am sorry I was not aware that would happen but I had to see you and so did father."

"Why would she keep all of this from me," I asked on the verge of tears. He noticed and engulfed me in a hug.

"She was scared that I would corrupt you" my head instantly snapped up at the foreign voice. "Hello, Nicole."

"Are you my father?" the words slipped out of my mouth as a whisper but the shock on his face was worth it.

"Yes dear, but I am also the king of the darks," he said as he came up to hug me. I quickly hugged him letting out a small sob. "I am sorry to dump this on you so suddenly but we have to unfreeze time now"

"Will you still be here?" I ask hugging him tighter. I finally got my real father in my life I don't want to say goodbye just yet.

"I am not leaving anytime soon, I have a mate to confront about what my daughter is going through. I also have a man that I need to threaten"

"Who are you threatening," I ask pulling back from his chest a little bit.

"Your lovely mate of yours," He said letting out a hiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry it has taken me so long what has it been now? Two years? If anyone still reads this I plan on making a schedule for updating around my school work so as soon as that is worked out you guys will be the first to know! Thank you to any of you that may still support me. If any of you guys have ideas on what you would like to see in the future comment down below. I also plan on rewritting the first couple of chapters to read better in the long run. I want it to be something that you guys can read easily and just sound better.

-Brie-