pretty pink princess

Title: Pretty Pink Princess (pastel!punk!au)

Genre: angst, pre-smut

Warnings: the plot kinda sucks tbh, swearing, threats of beating people up (how do you word that) (Dan wears a little makeup if u don't like it that's okay children)

Words: 835

Summary: Phil is jealous because his pretty pink princess is being eyed by other guys, and he deals with it.

A/N I've rewritten this three times and I still don't like it but I'm posting anyway and I planned actual real smut but I'm LAZY AND LOSE MY FREAKIN MOTIVATION TOO EASILY

3rd POV

Dan felt good today. He got dressed and looked in the mirror and felt pretty. He loved feeling pretty. He had on a loose, lavender t-shirt with white on the collar and sleeves, grey skinny jeans, and white hi top converse. He completed his outfit with a lavender flower crown. He put on a coat of mascara, and hoped his mom wouldn't question it. He was walking into school with a bounce in his step and a small smile on his face. His boyfriend was waiting for him at his locker.

Everyone wondered how they became a couple, the punk and the flower boy. They were an unusual pairing, but underneath their looks, they had a lot of the same interests. They were both huge nerds. Not many people knew that, and they liked it that way. Only their close friends knew how they really were.

He smiled at Phil and he smiled just as big back. "Princess, you look gorgeous," Phil complimented before pulling him into a kiss, groping his ass softly. Dan giggled into the kiss, his boyfriend knew he loved it when he did that. He kissed back, nipping teasingly at his lips before pulling away. "Well you look sexy, as always," he whispered, blushing lightly. And he really was. There was just something about his lip ring, tattoos, and dark blue hair that stirred something up inside Dan.

Phil winked at Dan and wrapped an arm around him, turning to walk down the hall after Dan got the stuff he needed for his first few classes and stuffed them in his bag.

Phil noticed people were staring at Dan a lot as they walked to the library (their usual morning spot), in anything but a negative way, too positive actually, and he didn't like that. Dan deserved the attention, and he got plenty from Phil, he was just very possessive over him, and liked to show him off as his. He liked to mark him and claim him, and he didn't like it when people stared at him with those eyes. Those eyes were reserved for Phil to make at him, no one else. So when he saw someone looking at the brunette with a smirk or with smouldered eyes, he glared back with an intensity that could be compared to lasers. He smirked when they quickly looked away shamefully. One person didn't, and even went as far as whistling at him. Phil turned around and growled, "You better watch yourself, I'll beat your ass."

"Will you, now?" the guy said, lifting an eyebrow. Phil lunged forward and pinned the guy hard against the wall. Heavy, adrenaline filled breaths were falling out of his mouth. "Yes, I will. Don't test me, and don't touch, look at, or even think about Dan, or I will fuck you up. He is mine."

The guy quickly nodded and said, "Okay, whatever dude, just let me go!" Phil released his hold on him and he quickly walked the opposite way down the hallway. Phil turned around and Dan was staring at him wide-eyed. "That was hot as hell, Phil, shit" he breathed out. He took a few steps forward and stood on his tiptoes, whispering in Phil's ear, "How 'bout you show me how much you own me at my house later?" Phil shivered slightly as Dan nipped his earlobe. He grabbed Dan and drug him into the bathroom further down the hall. He slammed him against the door and connected their mouths, kissing him fiercely. After a few seconds, he pulled away and said, "Or now, here, that's okay too."

Phil smirked and shook his head. "I'm not doing anything here that's even close to what's gonna happen after school, I'm just getting you riled up." He connected their lips again, this time was softer, or it started out that way. It was tender and loving, but quickly became more heated as Dan applied more pressure and opened his mouth as a hint, and Phil took it, slipping his tongue into the other boys awaiting mouth. Their tongues mingled hotly together before Phil pulled away and kissed down to Dan's jaw, the latter releasing little sexy mewls of enjoyment as he started to nibble on the brunette's jawline. He latched onto a spot on Dan's neck, his teeth scraping and biting softly against the flesh, completing his goal to mark him. Dan whimpered loudly, the sensation overwhelmingly pleasurable. Phil trailed his hands up the younger's shirt and teased his nipples, and Dan gasped and bucked his hips forward, meeting Phil's with force enough to cause friction for both of them. They moaned simultaneously and Phil pulled away from the fresh hickey on Dan's neck before the bell rang to get to class. Phil looked into Dans eyes and said, "We'll continue this later." He kissed him on the cheek and mumbled a quick love you before walking out of the bathroom and to his first class, leaving Dan breathless and horribly hard.