Broken (chapter 12)

** Day of Niall Performing**

i sat down and turned on the tv. I was nervous because niall was preforming. My heart was beating fast. I was scared. No matter what happened i had to be strong. I got popcorn and sat on the couch. My mom was out with friends. I hadnt heard from him since he texted me saying how in love he was. I felt in love too but i felt like i started to loose it. He meant the world to me but i couldnt find it.

I looked at the tv and saw my niall on stage. I sort of did a fangirl jump but shut up. His voice was so awesome! I loved his voice so much. He was singing one of his favorite songs. “So sick by ne-yo”. by the time he got maybe a quarter of the way simon stopped him. I just about wanted to slap simon myself. Of course niall made them laugh. Katy perry was one of the judges. She is my idol. They all left it up to her. I was nervous. Not thinking about him winning or loosing. If he won, i wouldnt be able to see him the way he left but he would be living his dream. If he lost, he would be devistated but i would be able to remain in his arms. Finally, Katy made up her mind. “Yes But dont let us down” my stomach notted up. I got up and had to process what just happened. I felt tears bottle up. I had finally got myself and my heart together after he left but then it broke again. I ran to my room as my knees buckled as soon as i closed my door. I hit the floor hard. I cried, screamed, and punched anything i could. My heart was in 2 again. Tears past my eyes all day. All night. No matter what time it was. My cheeks were raw from me wiping them. My mom had put me in school a couple of weeks after. When i was finally able to control the crying.

“Well okay then, have fun at school and you will be alright” my mom said to me as i headed out the door. I quickly waved and walked out. I was hoping things would get better and it felt like it was.

I walked into the school and had seen all of my old friends. There was zeniada, gabby, geovanni, and jennifer. They all came up running to me and hugging me tight. I started to feel better. Having the friends i have always known to be here with me. Things could get better. And i was sure that they would.