Don't Leave (chapter 10)

The plane finally landed in the U.S i took a deep breath and niall looked at me.

“Dont think about it” i dont know why i did this but i did. I felt anger building up.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!? YOU’RE LEAVING ME AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!?” everyone in the plane stared at me and Niall did too. I looked down and got up to calm down in the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and cried. It hurt so bad. In less than and hour Niall was going to leave me. There was no telling if he would even talk to me again. I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Niall. So i unlocked it and said “Come in” and he did. He just stared at me. He nealed down in front of me and wiped my tears away.

“Im sorry love. I know how hard this is for you” i looked up at him.

“For me? Its not hard for you?”

“Of course it is but i just hide it better” i laughed with him. He leaned in and kissed me.

“Can we just stay in here?” I asked. He laughed and hugged me tight. He lifted my chin up and kissed me again.

“You hungry?” He asked with a smile on his face. I nodded and we went back to get our stuff.

After we had gotten off of the plane, We went to a little restraunt in the airport. We laughed and ate as i apologized to his mom.

“Sorry about that in the plane?” She winked

“Its fine sweetie” and she smiled at me.

“So what are you doing when you finish school” Nialls mom asked me.

“Well im hoping to go to beauty school and become a cosmetologist.” she smiled

“They get paid quite a bit huh?”

“Ummm from what i heard, yes” she smiled at niall.

“I know you dont want me to bring this up but what are you going to do if Niall doesn’t make it?” I bit my lip.

“I will love him the same way. And probably move back to Ireland to be with him. Well, if he still wants to.” He stopped eating.

“Now that you dont have to worry about!” he lightly poked my stomach. I was surprized. Niall stopped eating for that. It took a fire in a restraunt to get him to stop even though he would chance it or take the plate with him as he ran out.

After we ate, i payed for all 3 plates and we got up and left. I made it my treat for all of us. We had about 20 minutes till our flights took off so we headed towards them. His mom went so we could have the time to eachother and he would walk me to my plane hall. We walked and finally found my hall. He looked at me and stopped smiling. He hugged me tight.

“Dont forget about me okay?” I looked at him and felt tears coming up.

“I wont i swear” he tried to switch up the emotions by trying to be funny.

“Dont be so clumsy! And no sex til marriage!” I chuckled and we stopped. We didnt laugh as long as we usually did. He finally kissed me and we kissed for a while and then the girl on the intercom said “Flight 57. Will be leaving in 10 minutes please enter now” he looked at me and i started the cry. He turned away from me.

“TIFFANY DONT! JUST DONT”

“IM TRYING.!” He took a deep breath and finally got the courage to leave. he turned and closed his eyes and kissed me and after he pulled away i saw tears falling from his eyes. which made me cry even more. And he took off. I watched him leave until i couldnt see him anymore. He was gone. My heart felt like it was torn into a million pieces. I finally regained feelings in my legs and walked down the hall. I took my seat and started to cry and i ran to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door and fell to the floor. I cried loud and asked god why. Why must it have to be me? Why couldnt he stay? With me forever? i wasnt complete with out him. Life wasnt complete without him. No one would love him like i do and no other girl would appretiate him like i did. Finally i got up and put my hood on from my jacket. I walked out and sat down at my seat. I cried myself to sleep on the plane. I dreamt of niall being with me and him tickling me like he did a couple of days ago. Then i felt someone touch me and i jumped. It was a tall boy and he had a English accent.

“Oh ! Im sorry we just landed.” He was cute. I must admit that. He smiled with his white teeth.

“Ohhh” i sniffed “thanks” he smiled at me.

“No problem” and smiled back at me. Then left the plane. I got up, and grabbed my phone, ipod, and my walet.

I walked out and saw my mom with a sign that said “Baby girl” i smiled.

“Ahhhh my baby!” She ran to me and hugged me. She was skinnier than before.

“Hi mom” she kissed my cheek.

“Come on girly lets go.” My mom and dad have always called me “girly” since i was born. Even though im definetly not girly but that was just my name. My mother was never there for me and i knew it was just a matter of time before the drugs overtook her. Before she would relap. I smiled and walked behind her. We finally arrived at her apartment. She opened the door and it was clean for once. She showed me my room.

“I know its not as big as you’re old room at your aunts but its a room” she laughed. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

“No mom its perfect thank you”.