The Split

Santana, Brittany, and I walked into the cafeteria, all eyes on us. I wasn't quite used to the attention, but I couldn't help it -- I loved it. "Okay," I whispered to Santana. "Do I do it like, now?"

 "Yes! Go up there and tell her how it is! We've got your back. Trust me, she'll learn her lesson."

 I nod and take a deep breath, then walk over to where Rachel is sitting alone. "Hey, dwarf," Santana starts.

 Rachel looks up, and the whole cafeteria goes silent. I swear, everyone was watching the throw down. "Listen up, RuPaul," I say, the venom in my voice even surprising me. "You need to watch that mouth."

 "Excuse me?" Rachel says nervously, looking at the people watching us.

 "I know you've been spreading lies about me, Man Hands. And it stops now. No one likes you. You're an outcast. I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth."

 Rachel looked like I'd smacked her. "I--"

 "You also dress like the fantasy of a perverted Japanese business man with a very dark and specific fetish," Santana added with a smirk.

 "Yeah, anyone ever tell you you look like one of the bait girls on to catch a predator?" said Brittany.

 "The point is, you need to learn your place. That is: at the bottom, no friends, sitting by yourself at lunch 'cause no one can stand you, spending your time uploading stupid videos of your tone deaf voice on myspace that no one gives a shit about, Treasure Trail."

 I could see tears in her eyes, but I still had one more thing to check off Santana's list. "And by the way," I whisper to Rachel, "Finn will never go for you. His type isn't short, obnoxious, bitches whose life is centered around herself even though she's a total loser. But I can bet you 'hot blonde cheerleader' may be his type." I wink, and walk over to the table where Finn is sitting, and plant one on him. When my lips touch his, he freezes in surprise for a moment, but then kisses me back.

 I had barely pulled away from him when Rachel was out the door.

Kay, so this was SUPER short. Sorry. But was it maybe mediocre? Haha, well, please comment, like, or leave suggestions! I LOVE hearing from people! <3

 ~Shay Van Buren