Showing Off and a Check Up

Dedicated to @DaughterofMagic3

Percy's POV

I pursed my lips. "What do you want me to show?"

Bruce raised an eyebrow at me. "We don't know what you can do,so.."

I made an 'Oh' face.

I decided to do some stuff.

I lifted my arms and concentrated. A huge ball of water came out of the pool. Then I remembered something. I didn't wash my hands. Dang it.

I floated some water towards me,and washed my hands. After that I just discarded it. Then I heard a squeal.

I looked behind me and tried not to laugh. Thor was soaking wet.

"Sorry,Thor. It was an accident." I said,drying him off.

"You did it on purpose!" Thor accused me.

"Did not." I said.

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"NOT!"

"DID!"

"NOT!"

"Boys. STOP!" April interrupted.

"But Apriiil!" Thor whined. "He did it on purpose because I spat fish on him!"

"I didn't."

"That's enough." April glared at us. "Percy,continue."

I rolled my eyes and concentrated. I made a diving board and froze it. Then I made balls out of water,chairs,then I made a huge wave and soaked everyone. Including Thor.

Then I leapt of the diving board and stayed in the water. Then came out reluctantly when April chastised me.

I spread my arms. "That is what I can do. Your turn,April."

April took out her bow. "You can shoot?" Clint asked.

Instead,she walked over to the archery range. She aimed and shot,making a perfect bullseye.

She smiled. "That's your answer."

"What else can you do?" Wanda asked.

She hesitated. "I just discovered I could do this."

She lifted her arms slowly. At first,I didn't understand but then the temperature started rising.

It got really,really hot. When she lowered her arms very low,it started getting chilly. Then she just lifted her arms to their normal position and the temperature went back to normal.

Everybody's jaws dropped open. Including me.

She smirked. "Not all of Apollo's children can do this."

"The Hades part that you can do?" Pietro asked.

She smiled creepily. Then she ran towards me and disappeared.

She reappeared behind Pietro. "Shadow-travel. I can go anywhere,as long as there's a shadow."

"That is amazing!" Tony remarked.

"Oh right!" Bruce hit his head. "I just remembered! You two need a check-up."

I turned pale. "What?!" April said, horrified.

"A check-up. Now." Bruce dragged us into the elevator.

I gasped. Not the elevator. But I had bigger problems. A check- up. Oh great. The problem is that I had loads of scars from... That place... I can't let them see the scars.